About predictions in spatial autoregressive models : Optimal and almost optimal strategies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doucet, Romain & Margaretic, Paula & Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Villotta, Quentin, 2014. "Spatial dependence in (origin-destination) air passenger flows," TSE Working Papers 14-494, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial simultaneous autoregressive models; out of sample prediction; best linear unbiased prediction;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2014-01-17 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GEO-2014-01-17 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2014-01-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:27788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .