Report NEP-ECM-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason R. Blevins, 2013. "Non-Standard Rates of Convergence of Criterion-Function-Based Set Estimators," Working Papers 13-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Lukas & Eric Hillebrand, 2014. "Bagging Weak Predictors," CREATES Research Papers 2014-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Brännäs, Kurt, 2014. "Simultaneity in the Multivariate Count Data Autoregressive Model," Umeå Economic Studies 870, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Jan F. KIVIET & Jerzy NIEMCZYK, 2013. "On the limiting and empirical distributions of IV estimators when some of the instruments are actually endogenous," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1311, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Item repec:cep:stiecm:/2014/571 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claudia Foroni & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2014. "Mixed frequency structural VARs," Working Paper 2014/01, Norges Bank.
- Xu Cheng & Zhipeng Liao & Frank Schorfheide, 2014. "Shrinkage Estimation of High-Dimensional Factor Models with Structural Instabilities," NBER Working Papers 19792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bai, Jushan & Ando, Tomohiro, 2013. "Panel data models with grouped factor structure under unknown group membership," MPRA Paper 52782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anton Velinov, 2013. "Can Stock Price Fundamentals Properly be Captured?: Using Markov Switching in Heteroskedasticity Models to Test Identification Schemes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1350, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- William Greene & Mark N Harris & Christopher Spencer, 2014. "Estimating the Standard Errors of Individual-Specific Parameters in Random Parameters Models," Discussion Paper Series 2014_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2014.
- Dimitrios D. Thomakos & Fotis Papailias, 2013. "Covariance Averaging for Improved Estimation and Portfolio Allocation," Working Paper series 66_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Riccardo LUCCHETTI & Claudia PIGINI, 2014. "A simple and effective misspecification test for the double-hurdle model," Working Papers 397, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Dimitra Chatzi & Dikaios Tserkezos, 2014. "Testing the Linearity of a Time Series," Working Papers 1401, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Dikaios Tserkezos, 2013. "Temporal Aggregation and the Ramsey's Test for Functional Form: Results from Empirical and Monte Carlo experiment," Working Papers 1309, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2014. "Structural Vector Autoregressive Analysis in a Data Rich Environment: A Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1351, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dikaios Tserkezos, 2013. "Temporal Aggregation and Systematic Sampling Effects on Non Linear Granger Causality Tests between Trade Volume and Returns. Some Monte Carlo and Empirical Results from the Athens Stocks Exchange," Working Papers 1310, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Laurent, Thibault & Goulard, Michel, 2013. "About predictions in spatial autoregressive models : Optimal and almost optimal strategies," TSE Working Papers 13-452, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2016.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Noh, Hohsuk & Park, Byeong U., 2013. "Data envelope fitting with constrained polynomial splines," TSE Working Papers 13-449, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hoornweg, V., 2013. "Some Tools for Robustifying Econometric Analyses," Econometric Institute Research Papers 50163, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bai, Jushan & Ando, Tomohiro, 2013. "Multifactor asset pricing with a large number of observable risk factors and unobservable common and group-specific factors," MPRA Paper 52785, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2013.
- Daniel Felix Ahelegbey & Paolo Giudici, 2014. "Hierarchical Graphical Models, With Application To Systemic Risk," DEM Working Papers Series 063, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Marco Bee & Diego GIuliani & Giuseppe Espa, 2013. "Approximate Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Autologistic Model," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/12, Department of Economics and Management.
- Marcos Bujosa Brun & Alfredo García Hiernaux, 2013.
"Identifymg series with common trends to improve forecats of their aggregate
[Identificación de series con tendencias comunes para mejorar las previsiones de agregados]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 13-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Andrés Bujosa Brun & Marcos Bujosa Brun & Antonio García-Ferrer, 2013. "Mathematical framework for pseudo-spectra of linear stochastic difference equations," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-13, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico, revised May 2015.
- Alastair R. Hall & Denise R. Osborn & Nikolaos Sakkas, 2013. "Structural Break Inference using Information Criteria in Models Estimated by Two Stage Least Squares," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1328, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Anna Zaremba & Tomaso Aste, 2014. "Measures of Causality in Complex Datasets with application to financial data," Papers 1401.1457, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Leeb, Hannes & Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Ewald, Karl, 2014. "On various confidence intervals post-model-selection," MPRA Paper 52858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Andrle & Jaromir Benes, 2013. "System Priors; Formulating Priors about DSGE Models' Properties," IMF Working Papers 13/257, International Monetary Fund.
- Beaudry, Paul & Portier, Franck & Seymen, Atılım, 2013. "Comparing two methods for the identification of news shocks," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-110, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- George Ploubidis, 2013. "The role of sensitivity analysis in estimating causal pathways from observational data," Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 01, Stata Users Group.
- Sarah Brown & Alan S Duncan & Mark N Harris & Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2014. "A Zero Inflated Regression Model for Grouped Data," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1401, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- A. Girardi & R. Golinelli & C. Pappalardo, 2014. "The Role of Indicator Selection in Nowcasting Euro Area GDP in Pseudo Real Time," Working Papers wp919, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2013. "Ranking Leading Econometrics Journals Using Citations Data from ISI and RePEc," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-34, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.