Semiparametric Filtering of Spatial Autocorrelation: The Eigenvector Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Grimpe & Roberto Patuelli, 2011.
"Regional knowledge production in nanomaterials: a spatial filtering approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 519-541, June.
- Christoph Grimpe & Roberto Patuelli, 2008. "Knowledge Production in Nanomaterials : An Application of Spatial Filtering to Regional Systems of Innovation," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0806, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Patuelli, Roberto & Grimpe, Christoph, 2008. "Knowledge Production in Nanomaterials: An Application of Spatial Filtering to Regional Systems of Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christoph Grimpe & Roberto Patuelli, 2008. "Regional Knowledge Production in Nanomaterials: A Spatial Filtering Approach," Working Paper series 29_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Apr 2009.
- José Villaverde & Adolfo Maza, 2012. "Chinese per Capita Income Distribution, 1992–2007: A Regional Perspective," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 313-331, December.
- Clément Gorin, 2016. "Patterns and determinants of inventors’ mobility across European urban areas," Working Papers 1615, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:2:p:357-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Hammer & Aurélien Fichet de Clairfontaine, 2016. "Trade Costs and Income in European Regions," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp220, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Yongwan Chun & Daniel A. Griffith & Monghyeon Lee & Parmanand Sinha, 2016. "Eigenvector selection with stepwise regression techniques to construct eigenvector spatial filters," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 67-85, January.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:207:y:2007:i:2:p:234-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Stern, David I., 2015.
"Global energy use: Decoupling or convergence?,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 633-641.
- Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Stern, David I., 2014. "Global energy use: Decoupling or convergence?," Working Papers 249500, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Zsuzsanna Csereklyei & David I. Stern, 2014. "Global Energy Use: Decoupling or Convergence?," CCEP Working Papers 1419, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- Jesùs Mur, 2013. "Causality, Uncertainty and Identification: Three Issues on the Spatial Econometrics Agenda," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 5-27.
- Daisuke Murakami & Daniel Griffith, 2015. "Random effects specifications in eigenvector spatial filtering: a simulation study," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 311-331, October.
- Manfred M. Fischer & Daniel A. Griffith, 2008. "Modeling Spatial Autocorrelation In Spatial Interaction Data: An Application To Patent Citation Data In The European Union," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 969-989.
- Clément Gorin, 2016. "Patterns and determinants of inventors' mobility across European urban areas," Working Papers halshs-01313086, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:39:y:2007:i:5:p:1193-1221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.