Uncertainty and Insurance in Endogenous Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ken Sennewald & Klaus Wälde, 2006.
"“Itô's Lemma” and the Bellman Equation for Poisson Processes: An Applied View,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 89(1), pages 1-36, October.
- Sennewald, Ken & Wälde, Klaus, 2005. ""Ito's Lemma" and the Bellman equation for Poisson processes: An applied view," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 58, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Ken Sennewald & Klaus Wälde, 2006. "“Itô’s Lemma“ and the Bellman Equation for Poisson Processes: An Applied View," CESifo Working Paper Series 1684, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gjerde, Jon & Grepperud, Sverre & Kverndokk, Snorre, 1999.
"Optimal climate policy under the possibility of a catastrophe,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 289-317, August.
- Jon Gjerde & Sverre Grepperud & Snorre Kverndokk, 1998. "Optimal Climate Policy under the Possibility of a Catastrophe," Discussion Papers 209, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Keller, Klaus & Bolker, Benjamin M. & Bradford, D.F.David F., 2004. "Uncertain climate thresholds and optimal economic growth," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 723-741, July.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; climate change; insurance; integrated assessment; extreme events; catastrophes;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trr:wpaper:200902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthias Neuenkirch). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/petride.html .