The emergence of the empresas recuperadas por sus trabajadores: A political economic and sociological appraisal of two decades of self-management in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben-ner, Avner, 1984. "On the stability of the cooperative type of organization," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 247-260, September.
- Saul Estrin & Derek C. Jones, 1992. "The Viability of Employee-Owned Firms: Evidence from France," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(2), pages 323-338, January.
- Francois R. Velde & Marcelo Veracierto, 2000. "Dollarization in Argentina," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 24-37.
- John Pencavel & Luigi Pistaferri & Fabiano Schivardi, 2006.
"Wages, Employment, and Capital in Capitalist and Worker-Owned Firms,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(1), pages 23-44, October.
- Pencavel, John & Pistaferri, Luigi & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2006. "Wages, Employment, and Capital in Capitalist and Worker-Owned Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 2188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Ben-Ner, Avner, 1988. "Comparative empirical observations on worker-owned and capitalist firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 7-31, March.
- Mirta Vuotto, 2012. "Organizational dynamics of worker cooperatives in Argentina," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(1), pages 85-97, March.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Sara Depedri, 2010. "Working in the profit versus not for profit sector: what difference does it make? An inquiry on preferences of voluntary and involuntary movers," Euricse Working Papers 1005, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignacio Bretos Fernández & Jon Morandeira Arca, 2016.
"La economía social ante la actual crisis económica en la comunidad autónoma del País Vasco
[Social economy and economic crisis in the basque country]," REVESCO: Revista de estudios cooperativos, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Escuela de Estudios Cooperativos, issue 122, pages 07-33.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:4:y:2017:i:4:p:526-539 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWorker buy-outs; worker-recuperated enterprises; empresas recuperadas por sus trabajadores; business conversions to cooperatives; worker cooperatives; selfmanagement; labour movements in Argentina; political economy of Argentina;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- D29 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpeu:1355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Franchini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/euricit.html .