On the stability of the cooperative type of organization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oswald, A. J., 1995.
"Efficient contracts are on the labour demand curve: Theory and facts,"
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 102-102, March.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 1993. "Efficient contracts are on the labour demand curve : Theory and facts," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 85-113, June.
- Andrew J. Oswald, 1984. "Efficient Contracts are on the Labour Demand Curve: Theory and Facts," Working Papers 555, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Snower, Dennis J, 1983. "Imperfect Competition, Underemployment and Crowding-Out," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(0), pages 245-270, Supplemen.
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1976. "Some Theory of Labor Management and Participation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 1125-1139.
- Meade, James E, 1972. "The Theory of Labour-Managed Firms and of Profit Sharing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 402-428, Supplemen.
- Russell Cooper & John Andrew, 1985. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 745R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1985.
- Hamada, Koichi & Kurosaka, Yoshio, 1984. "The relationship between production and unemployment in Japan : Okun's law in comparative perspective," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 71-94, June.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1985. "Profit Sharing as Macroeconomic Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 41-45, May.
- Clark, Colin, 1979. "Wages and profits," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 245-266.
- Dow, Gregory K., 1986. "Control rights, competitive markets, and the labor management debate," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 48-61.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1985. "Increasing Returns and The Foundations of Unemployment Theory: An Explanation," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 403-409, March.
- Mitchell, Daniel J B, 1985. "Wage Flexibility in the United States: Lessons from the Past," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 36-40, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deininger, Klaus, 1995. "Collective agricultural production: A solution for transition economies?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1317-1334, August.
- Perotin, Virginie, 2006. "Entry, exit, and the business cycle: Are cooperatives different?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 295-316, June.
- Guillermo Alves & Gabriel Burdin & Paula Carrasco & Andrés Dean & Andrés Rius, 2012. "Empleo, remuneraciones e inversión en cooperativas de trabajadores y empresas convencionales: nueva evidencia para Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-14, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Alves, Guillermo & Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andrés, 2016.
"Workplace democracy and job flows,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 258-271.
- Alves, Guillermo & Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andres, 2014. "Workplace Democracy and Job Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 8539, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guillermo Alves & Gabriel Burdin & Andres Dean, 2014. "Workplace Democracy and Job Flows," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-10, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Andrés Dean, 2014. "¿Las cooperativas de trabajadores degeneran?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-01, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Vontalge, Alan L., 1991. "A feasibility study of swine producer management cooperatives," ISU General Staff Papers 1991010108000018168, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andrés, 2009. "New evidence on wages and employment in worker cooperatives compared with capitalist firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 517-533, December.
- Anjel ERRASTI & Ignacio BRETOS & Enekoitz ETXEZARRETA, 2016. "What Do Mondragon Coopitalist Multinationals Look Like? The Rise And Fall Of Fagor Electrodomesticos S. Coop. And Its European Subsidiaries," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 433-456, December.
- Gregory Dow, 2001.
"Allocating Control over Firms: Stock Markets versus Membership Markets,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(2), pages 201-218, March.
- Gregory K. Dow, 2000. "Allocating Control Over Firms: Stock Markets Versus Membership Markets," Discussion Papers dp00-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Harbaugh, Rick, 2005. "The effect of employee stock ownership on wage and employment bargaining," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 565-583, September.
- Gabriel Burdin, 2012.
"Does workers’ control affect firm survival? Evidence from Uruguay,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
641, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Gabriel Burdin, 2012. "Does workers’ control affect firm survival? Evidence from Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-06, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Burdín, Gabriel, 2012. "Does workers' control affect firm survival? Evidence from Uruguay," AICCON Working Papers 108-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Harold Paredes-Frigolett & Pablo Nachar-Calderón & Carmen Marcuello, 2017. "Modeling the governance of cooperative firms," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 122-166, March.
- Derek C. Jones & Panu Kalmi, 2012. "Economies of Scale Versus Participation: a Co-operative Dilemma?," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 1(1), pages 37-64, December.
- Carmen Marcuello & Pablo Nachar-Calderón, 2012. "Sociedad cooperativa y socio cooperativo: propuesta de sus funciones objetivo," Documentos de Trabajo dt2012-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Marini, Marco, 1998. "Stable producer co-operatives in competitive markets," MPRA Paper 31925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burdín, Gabriel, 2013. "Are Worker-Managed Firms Really More Likely to Fail?," IZA Discussion Papers 7412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anup Malani & Tomas Philipson & Guy David, 2003. "Theories of Firm Behavior in the Nonprofit Sector. A Synthesis and Empirical Evaluation," NBER Chapters,in: The Governance of Not-for-Profit Organizations, pages 181-216 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Kim, Younjun, 2011. "Business Ownership by Workers: Are Worker Cooperatives a Viable Option?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34575, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Podivinsky, Jan M. & Stewart, Geoff, 2007. "Why is labour-managed firm entry so rare?: An analysis of UK manufacturing data," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 177-192, May.
- Marcelo Vieta & Doug Lionais, 2015. "Editorial: The Cooperative Advantage for Community Development," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 4(1), pages 1-10, August.
- Louis Putterman, 2006. "Labor-Managed Firms," Working Papers 2006-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Marcelo Vieta, 2013. "The emergence of the empresas recuperadas por sus trabajadores: A political economic and sociological appraisal of two decades of self-management in Argentina," Euricse Working Papers 1355, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Carmen Marcuello Servós & Pablo Nachar Calderón, 2013.
"La sociedad cooperativa: motivación y coordinación. Un análisis desde las teorías económicas de las empresa y la economía social
[The cooperative firm: motivation and coordination. An analysis from," REVESCO: Revista de estudios cooperativos, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Escuela de Estudios Cooperativos, pages 192-222.
- Grifell-Tatje, E. & Lovell, C. A. Knox, 2004. "Decomposing the dividend," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 500-518, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:8:y:1984:i:3:p:247-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.