Wage Profiles and Income Inequality among Identical Workers: A Simple Formalization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Akiomi Kitagawa, 2014. "Wage Profiles and Income Inequality among Identical Workers: A Simple Formalization," DSSR Discussion Papers 23, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hori, Masahiro & Iwamoto, Koichiro, 2012. "Lifetime Labor Income and the Erosion of Seniority-Based Wages in Japan: Evidence Based on Administrative Data Records," CIS Discussion paper series 554, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1979. "Why Is There Mandatory Retirement?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1261-1284, December.
- Junya Hamaaki & Masahiro Hori & Saeko Maeda & Keiko Murata, 2012.
"Changes in the Japanese Employment System in the Two Lost Decades,"
Cornell University, ILR School, pages 810-846.
- Hamaaki, Junya & Hori, Masahiro & Maeda, Saeko & Murata, Keiko, 2011. "Changes in the Japanese Employment System in the Two Lost Decades," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 511, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 433-444.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baruník, Jozef & Kočenda, Evžen & Vácha, Lukáš, 2017.
"Asymmetric volatility connectedness on the forex market,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, pages 39-56.
- Jozef Barunik & Evzen Kocenda & Lukas Vacha, 2016. "Asymmetric volatility connectedness on forex markets," Papers 1607.08214, arXiv.org.
- Hiroshi Teruyama & Hiroyuki Toda, 2017. "Polarization and Persistence in the Japanese Labor Market," KIER Working Papers 957, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Hiroshi Teruyama & Hiroyuki Toda, 2017. "Wage Profiles in the Japanese Dual Labor Market," KIER Working Papers 961, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:toh:tergaa:314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tohoku University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetohjp.html .