A One-Sector Neoclassical Growth Model with Endogenous Retirement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2008. "A One-Sector Neoclassical Growth Model With Endogenous Retirement," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 139-155.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Hu, Sheng Cheng, 1979. "Social Security, the Supply of Labor, and Capital Accumulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 274-283.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1974. "Social Security, Induced Retirement, and Aggregate Capital Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 905-926, Sept./Oct.
- Reichlin, Pietro, 1986. "Equilibrium cycles in an overlapping generations economy with production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 89-102, October.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, January.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 1999. "Social Security and Retirement around the World," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub99-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mizuno, Masakatsu & Yakita, Akira, 2013. "Elderly labor supply and fertility decisions in aging-population economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 395-399.
- Klaus Prettner & David Canning, 2014. "Increasing life expectancy and optimal retirement in general equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 191-217.
- Rosa Aísa & Fernando Pueyo & Marcos Sanso, 2012. "Life expectancy and labor supply of the elderly," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, pages 545-568.
- Aisa, Rosa & Larramona, Gemma & Pueyo, Fernando, 2015. "Active aging, preventive health and dependency: Heterogeneous workers, differential behavior," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 1-9.
- Yoshitaka Koda & Manachaya Uruyos, 2015. "Altruism and four shades of family relationships," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, pages 345-365.
- Miyake, Yusuke & Yasuoka, Masaya, 2016. "Subsidy Policy and Elderly Labor," MPRA Paper 75704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirazawa, Makoto & Yakita, Akira, 2017.
"Labor supply of elderly people, fertility, and economic development,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 75-96.
- Chadwick C. Curtis & Steven Lugauer & Nelson C. Mark, 2015. "Demographics and Aggregate Household Saving in Japan, China, and India," NBER Working Papers 21555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Watanabe, Minoru & Yasuoka, Masaya, 2017. "Elderly Labor and Unemployment," MPRA Paper 82669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2007cf531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .