Response speeds of direct and securitized real estate to shocks in the fundamentals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juha Kilponen & Matti Viren, 2010.
"Why do growth rates differ? Evidence from cross-country data on private sector production,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 311-328, July.
- Kilponen, Juha & Virén, Matti, 2008. "Why do growth rates differ? : Evidence from cross-country data on private sector production," Research Discussion Papers 13/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Tanzi,Vito & Schuknecht,Ludger, 2000. "Public Spending in the 20th Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521662918, March.
- Olivier de La Grandville & Rainer Klump, 2000. "Economic Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution: Two Theorems and Some Suggestions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 282-291, March.
- Koskela, Erkki & VirÉn, Matti, 2000. "Is There a Laffer Curve Between Aggregate Output and Public Sector Employment," Discussion Papers 737, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Matteo Aquilina & Rainer Klump & Carlo Pietrobelli, 2006. "Factor Substitution, Average Firm Size and Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 203-214, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoesli, Martin & Oikarinen, Elias, 2012.
"Are REITs real estate? Evidence from international sector level data,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1823-1850.
- Martin Hoesli & Elias Oikarinen, 2012. "Are REITs real estate? Evidence from international sector level data," ERES eres2012_232, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
KeywordsVector Autoregressive Models; Generalized Impulse Response Functions; Direct Real Estate; Securitized Real Estate; Dynamics;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tkk:dpaper:dp60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Maslowska). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tukkkfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .