Generalized switching regression analysis of private and public sector wage structures in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacobsen, Joyce P., 1992. "Spillover effects from government employment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 101-104, May.
- Hartog, Joop & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 1993. "Public and private sector wages in the Netherlands," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 97-114, January.
- van Ophem, Hans, 1993. "A Modified Switching Regression Model for Earnings Differentials between the Public and Private Sectors in the Netherlands," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 215-224, May.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 1993.
"Wage setting in private and public sectors in a model with endogenous government behavior,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 149-162, May.
- Holmlund, B., 1991. "Wage Setting in Private and Public Sectors in a Model with Endogenous Government Behavior," Papers 1991i, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Jacobson, Tor & Ohlsson, Henry, 1994.
"Long-Run Relations between Private and Public Sector Wages in Sweden,"
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 343-360.
- Jocobson, T. & Ohlsson, H., 1991. "Cointegrating Sectoral Wages in Sweden - a Maximum Likelihood Approach," Papers 1991t, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Morton Stelcner & Jacques van der Gaag & Wim Vijverberg, 1989. "A Switching Regression Model of Public-Private Sector Wage Differentials in Peru: 1985-86," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(3), pages 545-559.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- Gindling, T H, 1991. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Determination of Wages in the Public, Private-Formal, and Informal Sectors in San Jose, Costa Rica," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(3), pages 584-605, April.
- Heckman, James J, 1990. "Varieties of Selection Bias," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 313-318, May.
- Morley Gunderson, 1979. "Earnings Differentials between the Public and Private Sectors," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 228-242, May.
- Zweimuller, J & Winter-Ebmer, R, 1994.
"Gender Wage Differentials in Private and Public Sector Jobs,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 7(3), pages 271-285, July.
- Zweimuller, Jopsef & Winter- Ebmer, Rudolf, 1993. "Gender Wage Differentials in Private and Public Sector Jobs," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7ps0140j, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- De Fraja, Giovanni, 1993. "Unions and Wages in Public and Private Firms: A Game-Theoretic Analysis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 457-469, July.
- Theeuwes, J. & Koopmans, C. C. & Van Opstal, R. & Van Reijn, H., 1985. "Estimation of optimal human capital accumulation parameters for The Netherlands," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 233-257.
- van der Gaag, Jacques & Vijverberg, Wim, 1988. "A Switching Regression Model for Wage Determinants in the Public and Private Sectors of a Developing Country," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 244-252, May.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moundir, Lassassi & Menna, Khaled, 2016.
"La Notion De « Femmes Au Foyer » En Algerie, Une Realite Ou Une Representation Nostalgique
[The Notion Of “ Homemaker” In Algeria, A Reality Or A Nostalgic Representation]," MPRA Paper 85740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asplund, Rita, 2002. "Private vs. Public Sector Returns to Human Capital in Finland," Discussion Papers 607, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Menna, Khaled & Lassassi, Moundir, 2016.
"المرأة الماكثة في البيت في الجزائر: قدرات منسية؟!
[The Housewives In Algeria: Forgotten Capacities?]," MPRA Paper 85421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRegression Analysis; Public Choice; Wage Differentials; labour economics;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:50ffeb05-ea9e-45c6-973c-07c5fdc932cf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.