Minimum cost spanning extension problems : The proportional rule and the decentralized rule
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuipers, Jeroen, 1993. "On the Core of Information Graph Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(4), pages 339-350.
- Feltkamp, V. & Tijs, S.H. & Muto, S., 1994. "Bird's tree allocations revisited," Discussion Paper 1994-35, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feltkamp, V. & Tijs, S.H. & Muto, S., 1994. "On the irreducible core and the equal remaining obligations rule of minimum cost spanning extension problems," Discussion Paper 1994-106, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001.
"Operations research games: A survey,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations Research Games : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations research games : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 755a430b-592f-400b-ba18-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stefano Moretti & Stef Tijs & Rodica Branzei & Henk Norde, 2009. "Cost allocation protocols for supply contract design in network situations," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 69(1), pages 181-202, March.
- Gerichhausen, M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2007. "Partitioning Sequencing Situations and Games," Discussion Paper 2007-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tijs, Stef & Branzei, Rodica & Moretti, Stefano & Norde, Henk, 2006.
"Obligation rules for minimum cost spanning tree situations and their monotonicity properties,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 121-134, November.
- Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R. & Moretti, S. & Norde, H.W., 2004. "Obligation Rules for Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Situations and their Monotonicity Properties," Discussion Paper 2004-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ciftci, B.B. & Tijs, S.H., 2007. "A Vertex Oriented Approach to Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Problems," Discussion Paper 2007-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerichhausen, Marloes & Hamers, Herbert, 2009. "Partitioning sequencing situations and games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 207-216, July.
- Norde, H.W., 2013. "The Degree and Cost Adjusted Folk Solution for Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games," Discussion Paper 2013-039, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Juan J. Vidal-Puga & Gustavo Bergantiños, 2004.
"Defining Rules in Cost Spanning Tree Problems Through the Canonical Form,"
2004.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2004. "Defining rules in cost spanning tree problems through the canonical form," Game Theory and Information 0402004, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks; Cost Allocation; costs and cost price;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:2c6cd46b-7e72-4262-a479-3a5386c90548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .