Selective Migration in New Towns: Influence on Regional Accountability in Early School Leaving
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ladd, Helen F., 1994. "Fiscal impacts of local population growth: A conceptual and empirical analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 661-686, December.
- Angrist, Joshua D. & Krueger, Alan B., 1999.
"Empirical strategies in labor economics,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1277-1366
- Joshua Angrist & Alan Krueger, 1998. "Empirical Strategies in Labor Economics," Working Papers 780, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Joshua Angrist & Alan Krueger, 1998. "Empirical Strategies in Labor Economics," Working papers 98-7, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, November.
- Helena Holmlund & Mikael Lindahl & Erik Plug, 2011.
"The Causal Effect of Parents' Schooling on Children's Schooling: A Comparison of Estimation Methods,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(3), pages 615-651, September.
- Holmlund, Helena & Lindahl, Mikael & Plug, Erik, 2008. "The Causal Effect of Parent's Schooling on Children's Schooling: A Comparison of Estimation Methods," IZA Discussion Papers 3630, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helena Holmlund & Mikael Lindahl & Erik Plug, 2010. "The Causal Effect of Parents' Schooling on Children's Schooling - A Comparison of Estimation Methods," CESifo Working Paper Series 3234, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2001. "Asymptotic Properties Of Weighted M-Estimators For Standard Stratified Samples," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 451-470, April.
- Adonis Yatchew, 1998. "Nonparametric Regression Techniques in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 669-721, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heers, Marieke & Van Klaveren, Chris & Groot, Wim & van den Brink, Henriëtte Maassen, 2014.
"The impact of community schools on student dropout in pre-vocational education,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 105-119.
- Heers, M. & Van Klaveren, C. & Groot, W. and Maassen van den Brink, H., 2012. "The Impact of Community Schools on Student Dropout in Pre-vocational Education," Working Papers 45, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban Economics; New Town; Early School Leaving; Naming and Shaming; Iterative Matching; Urban Planning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-11-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2011-11-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tir:wpaper:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessica Segal). General contact details of provider: http://www.tierweb.nl .