Fiscal impacts of local population growth: A conceptual and empirical analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
- Balaguer-Coll, Maria Teresa & Prior, Diego & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2007.
"On the determinants of local government performance: A two-stage nonparametric approach,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 425-451, February.
- Emili Tortosa Ausina & Diego Prior & María Teresa Balaguer-Coll, 2004. "On The Determinants Of Local Government Performance: A Two-Stage Nonparametric Approach," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Miriam Hortas-Rico & Albert SolÃ©-OllÃ©, 2010. "Does Urban Sprawl Increase the Costs of Providing Local Public Services? Evidence from Spanish Municipalities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(7), pages 1513-1540, June.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Miriam Hortas-Rico, 2008. "Does urban sprawl increase the costs of providing local public services? Evidence from Spanish municipalities," Working Papers XREAP2008-10, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2008.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Miriam Hortas Rico, 2008. "Does urban sprawl increase the costs of providing local public services? Evidence from Spanish municipalities," Working Papers 2008/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2007. "Economic and political determinants of urban expansion: Exploring the local connection," Working Papers 2007/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Deller, Steven, 2003. "Urban Growth, Rural Land Conversion and the Fiscal Well-Being of Local Municipalities," Staff Paper Series 461, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Fox, William F. & Gurley, Tami, 2006. "Will consolidation improve sub-national governments ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3913, The World Bank.
- Luiz de Mello & Santiago Lago-Pe-as, 2013. "Local government cooperation for joint provision: the experiences of Brazil and Spain with inter-municipal consortia," Chapters,in: The Challenge of Local Government Size, chapter 9, pages 221-241 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- De Witte, K. & Van Klaveren, C. & Smets, A., 2011. "Selective Migration in New Towns: Influence on Regional Accountability in Early School Leaving," Working Papers 39, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Luiz de Mello & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2012. "Local Government Cooperation for Joint Provision: The Experiences of Brazil and Spain with Inter-Municipal Consortia," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1218, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Elisabetta Pietrostefani, 2017. "The Economic Effects of Density: A Synthesis," SERC Discussion Papers 0210, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Simon Zemp, 2003. "Spatial Spillovers in Metropolitan Areas: Evidence from Swiss Communes," CREMA Working Paper Series 2003-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Simanti Bandyopadhyay, 2014. "Some New Thoughts on Performance Evaluation of Governments: An Application to Indian Cities," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1430, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Simanti Bandyopadhyay, 2012. "Performance Evaluation of Urban Local Governments: A Case for Indian Cities," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1232, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Stacey McCullough & STEVEN C. DELLER, 2002. "Growth and Fiscal Health in Wisconsin Cities," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 446, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:24:y:1994:i:6:p:661-686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed