Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kai Hüschelrath & Kathrin Müller & Tobias Veith, 2013.
"Concrete Shoes For Competition: The Effect Of The German Cement Cartel On Market Price,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 97-123.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin & Veith, Tobias, 2012. "Concrete shoes for competition: The effect of the German cement cartel on market price," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ulrich Laitenberger & Florian Smuda, 2015. "Estimating Consumer Damages In Cartel Cases," Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 955-973.
- Marshall, Robert C. & Marx, Leslie M., 2012. "The Economics of Collusion: Cartels and Bidding Rings," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262017326, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hellwig, Michael & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2017. "When do firms leave cartels? Determinants and the impact on cartel survival," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-002, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsCartel; antitrust damages; dates; structural change; break test; but-for;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2016-11-06 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2016-11-06 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAW-2016-11-06 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20160092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .