Report NEP-LAW-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Peter Boswijk & Maurice J.G. Bun & Maarten Pieter Schinkel, 2016. "Cartel Dating," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-092/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Paolo Pinotti, 2016. "Clicking on Heaven's Door: The E ffect of Immigrant Legalization on Crime," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1625, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Yamaguchi, Shintaro, 2016. "Effects of Parental Leave Policies on Female Career and Fertility Choices," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Franz Westermaier, 2016. "The Impact of Lengthening the School Day on Substance Abuse and Crime: Evidence from a German High School Reform," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1616, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Grabrucker, Katharina & Grimm, Michael, 2016. "Does Crime Deter South Africans from Self-Employment?," IZA Discussion Papers 10280, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Comino, Stefano & Mastrobuoni, Giovanni & Nicolò, Antonio, 2016. "Silence of the Innocents: Illegal Immigrants' Underreporting of Crime and their Victimization," IZA Discussion Papers 10306, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebastian Galiani & Laura Jaitman & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2016. "Crime and Durable Goods," NBER Working Papers 22788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reed, Joshua & Vandegrift, Donald, 2016. "The Effect of New Jersey’s Paid Parental Leave Policy on Employment," MPRA Paper 74794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dmitry Ryvkin & Danila Serra, 2016. "The Industrial Organization of Corruption: Monopoly, Competition and Collusion," Working Papers wp2016_10_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Sara Markowitz & E. Kathleen Adams & Mary Jane Lewitt, PhD, CNM & Anne Dunlop, MD, 2016. "Competitive Effects of Scope of Practice Restrictions: Public Health or Public Harm?," NBER Working Papers 22780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oana Borcan, 2016. "The illicit beneficts of local party alignment in national elections," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-10, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Nishimura, Yoshinori, 2016. "Did Government Intervention on Firm’s Employment Policies Have an Effect on the Employment of Elderly Workers?," MPRA Paper 73444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Asker & Heski Bar-Isaac, 2016. "Vertical Information Restraints: Pro- and Anti-Competitive Impacts of Minimum Advertised Price Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 22771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.