Report NEP-IND-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Peter Boswijk & Maurice J.G. Bun & Maarten Pieter Schinkel, 2016. "Cartel Dating," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-092/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alipranti, Maria & Mitrokostas, Evangelos & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2016. "Non-comparative and comparative advertising in oligopolistic markets," DICE Discussion Papers 231, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Oksana Loginova, 2016. "Advance Selling, Competition, and Brand Substitutability," Working Papers 1615, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised Jul 2018.
- John Asker & Heski Bar-Isaac, 2016. "Vertical Information Restraints: Pro- and Anti-Competitive Impacts of Minimum Advertised Price Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 22771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eizenberg, Alon & Lach, Saul & Yiftach, Merav, 2016. "Retail Prices in a City," CEPR Discussion Papers 11590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johannes VAN DER POL, 2016. "The French Aerospace Sector Collaboration Network : Structural Dynamics And Firm Performance," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.