An Expanded Scope For Qualitative Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buck, Andrew J. & Lady, George M., 2005. "Falsifying economic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 777-810, September.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1986. "Are forecasting models usable for policy analysis?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 2-16.
- Kelvin Lancaster, 1962. "The Scope of Qualitative Economics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 99-123.
- Lady, George M, 1983. "The Structure of Qualitatively Determinate Relationships," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 197-218, January.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1992.
"The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transmission,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 901-921, September.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Alan S. Blinder, 1989. "The federal funds rate and the channels of monetary transmission," Working Papers 89-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ben Bernanke, 1990. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transnission," NBER Working Papers 3487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lady, George M. & Buck, Andrew J., 2011.
"Structural models, information and inherited restrictions,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2820-2831.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2011. "Structural Models, Information and Inherited Restrictions," DETU Working Papers 1103, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Buck, Andrew J. & Lady, George M., 2012.
"Structural sign patterns and reduced form restrictions,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 462-470.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2011. "Structural Sign Patterns and Reduced Form Restrictions," DETU Working Papers 1102, Department of Economics, Temple University.
More about this item
KeywordsQualitative Analysis; Comparative Statics; Falsification;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tem:wpaper:1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dimitrios Diamantaras) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edtemus.html .