Non-core Liabilities and Credit Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etkin Ozen & Cem Sahin & Ibrahim Unalmis, 2013.
"External Financial Stress and External Financing Vulnerability in Turkey : Some Policy Implications for Financial Stability,"
Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 13(Special I), pages 65-74.
- Etkin Ozen & Cem Sahin & Ibrahim Unalmis, 2013. "External Financial Stress and External Financing Vulnerability in Turkey : Some Policy Implications for Financial Stability," Working Papers 1317, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ross Levine & Norman Loayza & Thorsten Beck, 2002.
"Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.),Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 2, pages 031-084,
Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 2000. "Financial intermediation and growth: Causality and causes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 31-77, August.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. "Financial intermediation and growth : Causality and causes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2059, The World Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. "Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993. "Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-737.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurmaş AKDOĞAN & Burcu Deniz YILDIRIM, 2014.
"Non-core Liabilities as an Indicator of Systemic Risk and a Liquidity Stress Test Application on Turkish Banking System,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 29(338), pages 39-66.
- Kurmas Akdogan & Burcu Deniz Yildirim, 2014. "Non-core Liabilities as an Indicator of Systemic Risk and a Liquidity Stress Test Application on Turkish Banking System," Working Papers 1412, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Engin Yilmaz & Bora Suslu, 2016. "Turkish Non-Core Bank Liabilities," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 14(1), pages 75-92.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Ferro, Esteban & Pereira-López, Mariana & Zavacka, Veronika, 2019.
"Banking crises and exports: Lessons from the past,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 192-204.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Zavacka, Veronika, 2009. "Banking crises and exports : lessons from the past," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5016, The World Bank.
- Jureviciene Daiva & Pupelyte Laura, 2013. "Forecasting of the Influence of Financial Institutions Loan Portfolio Change for the Economic Sectors of the Country," Creative and Knowledge Society, Sciendo, vol. 3(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Ying Xu, 2009.
"How does financial system efficiency affect the growth impact of FDI in China?,"
Asia Pacific Economic Papers
383, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ying Xu, 2009. "How Does Financial System Efficiency Affect the Growth Impact of FDI in China?," Development Economics Working Papers 22885, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Abderraouf Mtiraoui & Feriel Gabsi, 2018. "Finance Between Islamic Ethics, Conventional Reality and Economic Growth in the MENA Region [La finance entre l’éthique islamique, la réalité conventionnelle et croissance économique dans la région," Post-Print hal-02554666, HAL.
- Bangake, Chrysost & Eggoh, Jude C., 2011.
"Further evidence on finance-growth causality: A panel data analysis,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 176-188, June.
- Chrysost BANGAKE & Comlanvi Jude EGGOH, 2010. "Further Evidence on Finance-Growth Causality: A Panel Data Analysis," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 671, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Pradeepta Sethi & Brajesh Kumar, 2014. "Financial structure gap and economic development in India," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 776-794, September.
- Arturo Galindo & Alberto Chong & César Calderón, 2001.
"Structure and Development of Financial Institutions and Links with Trust: Cross-Country Evidence,"
Research Department Publications
4251, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Galindo, Arturo & Calderón, César & Chong, Alberto E., 2011. "Structure and Development of Financial Institutions and Links with Trust: Cross-Country Evidence," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1343, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Tongurai, Jittima & Vithessonthi, Chaiporn, 2018. "The impact of the banking sector on economic structure and growth," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 193-207.
- Liu, Haiyun & Islam, Mollah Aminul & Khan, Muhammad Asif & Hossain, Md Ismail & Pervaiz, Khansa, 2020. "Does financial deepening attract foreign direct investment? Fresh evidence from panel threshold analysis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Massimiliano Affinito, 2011. "Convergence clubs, the euro-area rank and the relationship between banking and real convergence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 809, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Diego Comin & Ramana Nanda, 2019.
"Financial Development and Technology Diffusion,"
IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 67(2), pages 395-419, June.
- Comin, Diego & Nanda, Ramana, 2014. "Financial Development and Technology Diffusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 10251, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diego Comin & Ramana Nanda, 2014. "Financial Development and Technology Diffusion," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-036, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2018.
- Aggarwal, Reena & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Pería, Maria Soledad Martínez, 2011. "Do remittances promote financial development?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 255-264, November.
- Zaghdoudi Taha & Ochi Anis & Soltani Hassen, 2013.
"Banking Intermediation and Economic Growth: Some Evidence from MENA Countries,"
Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 1-5.
- Zaghdoudi, Taha & Ochi, Anis & Soltani, Hassen, 2013. "Banking intermediation and economic growth: some evidence from mena countries," MPRA Paper 69614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2006. "Bank supervision and corruption in lending," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2131-2163, November.
- Yang, Yung Y. & Yi, Myung Hoon, 2008. "Does financial development cause economic growth? Implication for policy in Korea," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 827-840.
- Wenwen Sheng & M. C. Sunny Wong, 2017. "Capital Flow Management Policies and Riskiness of External Liability Structures: the Role of Local Financial Markets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 461-498, July.
- Marwa Lazreg & Ezzeddine Zouari, 2018. "The relationship between FDI, poverty reduction and environmental sustainability in Tunisia," Working Papers hal-01756733, HAL.
- Ying Ma & Abdul Jalil, 2008. "Financial Development, Economic Growth and Adaptive Efficiency: A Comparison between China and Pakistan," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 16(6), pages 97-111, November.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Horváth, Bálint L. & Huizinga, Harry, 2017.
"How does long-term finance affect economic volatility?,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 41-59.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, A. & Horváth, Bálint & Huizinga, Harry, 2016. "How Does Long-Term Finance Affect Economic Volatility?," Other publications TiSEM 7db601ec-af03-4f2b-aaa0-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Horvath,Balint Laszlo & Huizinga,Harry P., 2016. "How does long-term finance affect economic volatility ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7535, The World Bank.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, A. & Horváth, Bálint & Huizinga, Harry, 2016. "How Does Long-Term Finance Affect Economic Volatility?," Discussion Paper 2016-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, A. & Horváth, Bálint & Huizinga, Harry, 2016. "How Does Long-Term Finance Affect Economic Volatility?," Other publications TiSEM 59312b2d-3418-4a1c-be24-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Matthias Hartmann & Helmut Herwartz & Yabibal M. Walle, 2012. "Where enterprise leads, finance follows. In-sample and out-of-sample evidence on the causal relation between finance and growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 871-882.
More about this item
KeywordsCore Liabilities; Non-core Liabilities; Credits; Small Open Economy; VAR; VECM;
All these keywords.
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2013-06-16 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-BAN-2013-06-16 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-06-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sermet Pekin) or (Ilker Cakar) or (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.