Enflasyon Ana Egiliminin Temel Bilesenler Analiziyle Incelenmesi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:52:y:2016:i:4:p:1029-1045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Necati Tekatli, 2010. "A New Core Inflation Indicator for Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 10(2), pages 9-21.
- Oguz Atuk & Mustafa Utku Ozmen, 2009. "Design and Evaluation of Core Inflation Measures for Turkey," Working Papers 0903, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- M. Utku Özmen & Orhun Sevinç, 2016.
"Price Rigidity in Turkey: Evidence from Micro Data,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(4), pages 1029-1045, April.
- M. Utku Ozmen & Orhun Sevinc, 2011. "Price Rigidity In Turkey : Evidence From Micro Data," Working Papers 1125, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Özmen, M. Utku & Sevinç, Orhun, 2015. "Price rigidity in Turkey: evidence from micro data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66507, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Utku Ozmen & Orhun Sevinc, 2012. "Mikro Verilerinden Yuksek Frekansli Fiyat Katiligi ve Enflasyon Egilimi Gostergeleri," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1217, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:econot:1208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .