Degrees Of Competition, The Rate Of Return And Growth From A Classical/Sraffian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham White, 1998. "Disequilibrium Pricing and the Sraffa—Keynes Synthesis," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 459-475.
- Neri Salvadori, 2004. "Economic growth and distribution: on the nature and causes of the wealth of nations," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(18), pages 1.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1990. "A Quick Refresher Course in Macroeconomics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1645-1660, December.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-666, September.
- Leonardo Vera, 2006. "Representative agent meets class structure: imperfect competition and the balanced-budget multiplier," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(5), pages 783-796, September.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1988. "Imperfect competition and the Keynesian cross," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 7-13.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1992. "Organizational Capabilities and the Economic History of the Industrial Enterprise," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 79-100, Summer.
- Graham White, 2004. "Capital, distribution and macroeconomics: 'core' beliefs and theoretical foundations," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 527-547, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-08-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2011-08-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-08-09 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:syd:wpaper:2123/7700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vanessa Holcombe) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deusyau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.