Degrees Of Competition, The Rate Of Return And Growth From A Classical/Sraffian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham White, 1998. "Disequilibrium Pricing and the Sraffa—Keynes Synthesis," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 459-475.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1990. "A Quick Refresher Course in Macroeconomics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1645-1660, December.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-666, September.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1988. "Imperfect competition and the Keynesian cross," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 7-13.
- Neri Salvadori, 2004. "Economic growth and distribution: on the nature and causes of the wealth of nations," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(18), pages 1.
- Leonardo Vera, 2006. "Representative agent meets class structure: imperfect competition and the balanced-budget multiplier," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(5), pages 783-796, September.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1992. "Organizational Capabilities and the Economic History of the Industrial Enterprise," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 79-100, Summer.
- Graham White, 2004. "Capital, distribution and macroeconomics: 'core' beliefs and theoretical foundations," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 527-547, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-08-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2011-08-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-08-09 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:syd:wpaper:2123/7700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vanessa Holcombe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deusyau.html .