Competition, "welfare" and macroeconomics- a classical/Sraffian perspe ctive
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-666, September.
- Oliver D. Hart, 1985. "Monopolistic Competition in the Spirit of Chamberlin: A General Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 529-546.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1988. "Imperfect competition and the Keynesian cross," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 7-13.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1990. "A Quick Refresher Course in Macroeconomics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1645-1660, December.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, December.
- Bidard, Christian, 1998. "Laws on Long-Term Prices," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 66(4), pages 453-465, September.
- Leonardo Vera, 2006. "Representative agent meets class structure: imperfect competition and the balanced-budget multiplier," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(5), pages 783-796, September.
More about this item
KeywordsImperfect competition; macroeconomics; Sraffian; welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:syd:wpaper:2123/7066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vanessa Holcombe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deusyau.html .