Analysis of the 1980 Sydney Survey of Work Patterns of Married Women: Further Results
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ross, Russell T, 1986. "Analysis of the 1980 Sydney Survey of Work Patterns of Married Women:Further Results," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(178), pages 325-337, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piggott, John & Whalley, John, 1996. "The Tax Unit and Household Production," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(2), pages 398-418, April.
- Guyonne Kalb & Wang-Sheng Lee, 2008.
"Childcare Use And Parents' Labour Supply In Australia ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 272-295, September.
- Guyonne Kalb & Wang-Sheng Lee, 2007. "Childcare Use and Parents’ Labour Supply in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Sandra Dandie & Joseph Mercante, 2007. "Australian labour supply elasticities: Comparison and critical review," Treasury Working Papers 2007-04, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Oct 2007.
- Hielke BUDDELMEYER & Guyonne KALB, "undated". "Labour Supply and Welfare Participation in the Australian Population: Using Observed Job Search to Account for Involuntary Unemployment," EcoMod2008 23800020, EcoMod.
- John Freebairn, 1998. "Microeconomics of the Australian Labour Market," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.), Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Guyonne R. Kalb, 2000. "Labour Supply and Welfare Participation in Australian Two-Adult Households: Accounting for Involuntary Unemployment and the 'Cost' of Part-time Work," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers bp-35, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:syd:wpaper:2123/7387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vanessa Holcombe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deusyau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .