The Dynamic Effects of Skilled Labour Targeting in Immigration Programs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCulloch, Rachel & Yellen, Janet L., 1975. "Consequences of a tax on the brain drain for unemployment and income inequality in less developed countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 249-264, September.
- Timothy J. Hatton & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2006.
"What Determines Immigration's Impact? Comparing Two Global Centuries,"
NBER Working Papers
12414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2006. "What Determines Immigrations' Impact? Comparing Two Global Centuries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George J. Borjas, 2004. "Do Foreign Students Crowd Out Native Students from Graduate Programs?," NBER Working Papers 10349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2002.
"Inducing human capital formation: migration as a substitute for subsidies,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 29-46, October.
- Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2001. "Inducing Human Capital Formation: Migration as a Substitute for Subsidies," Economics Series 100, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Heather Antecol & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Stephen J. Trejo, 2004. "Selective immigration policy in Australia, Canada, and the United States," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 47(1), pages 57-76.
- Bruce Chapman & Glenn Withers, 2002. "Human Capital Accumulation: Education and Immigration," CEPR Discussion Papers 452, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark, 2006.
"Selection Policy and the Labour Market Outcomes of New Immigrants,"
Chapters,in: Public Policy and Immigrant Settlement, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2004. "Selection Policy and the Labour Market Outcomes of New Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 1380, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhagwati, Jagdish & Hamada, Koichi, 1974. "The brain drain, international integration of markets for professionals and unemployment : A theoretical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-42, April.
- Paul W. Miller, 1999. "Immigration Policy and Immigrant Quality: The Australian Points System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 192-197, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji OKANO, "undated". "The Role of Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Currency Union," EcoMod2009 21500072, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; Human Capital; Computable General Equilibrium Models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-02-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2008-02-16 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-02-16 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-02-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-02-16 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2007-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .