Report NEP-MIG-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hunt, Priscillia, 2008. "Are immigrants so stuck to the floor that the ceiling is irrelevant?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 838, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kirdar, Murat, 2008. "Labor Market Outcomes, Savings Accumulation, and Return Migration," MPRA Paper 7128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson, 2007. "The Dynamic Effects of Skilled Labour Targeting in Immigration Programs," Discussion Papers 2007-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Peter E. Robertson, 2007. "Reflections on Australia’s Skilled Migration Policy," Discussion Papers 2007-22, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Jeffrey Grogger & Gordon H. Hanson, 2008. "Income Maximization and the Selection and Sorting of International Migrants," NBER Working Papers 13821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ortega, Ana Carolina & Jimeno, Juan F. & Carrasco, Raquel, 2008. "The impact of immigration on the wage structure : Spain 1995-2002," UC3M Working papers. Economics we080603, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Stecklov, Guy & Carletto, Calogero & Azzarri, Carlo & Davis, Benjamin, 2008. "Agency, education and networks : gender and international migration from Albania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4507, The World Bank.
- Leah Platt Boustan, 2008. "Competition in the Promised Land: Black Migration and Racial Wage Convergence in the North, 1940-1970," NBER Working Papers 13813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Thomas & Barraza de Anda, Martha, 2008. "Borderplex Population Modeling," MPRA Paper 7032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lehmer, Florian & Ludsteck, Johannes, 2008. "The returns to job mobility and inter-regional migration," IAB Discussion Paper 200806, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].