The Impact of Cooking with Firewood on Respiratory Health: Evidence from Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ani Rudra Silwal & Andy McKay, 2015. "The Impact of Cooking with Firewood on Respiratory Health: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(12), pages 1619-1633, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Paulo Orraca Romano, 2015. "Crime Exposure and Educational Outcomes in Mexico," Working Paper Series 7715, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Kudo, Yuya & Shonchoy, Abu S. & Takahashi, Kazushi, 2017. "Short-term impacts of solar lanterns on child health : experimental evidence from Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers 646, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsHealth production; Indoor air pollution; Household energy use;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-10-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2014-10-17 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2014-10-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-10-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2014-10-17 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-10-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sus:susewp:7214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsusuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.