The Impact of Cooking with Firewood on Respiratory Health: Evidence from Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ani Rudra Silwal & Andy McKay, 2015. "The Impact of Cooking with Firewood on Respiratory Health: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(12), pages 1619-1633, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Paulo Orraca Romano, 2015. "Crime Exposure and Educational Outcomes in Mexico," Working Paper Series 7715, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Kudo, Yuya & Shonchoy, Abu S. & Takahashi, Kazushi, 2017. "Short-term impacts of solar lanterns on child health : experimental evidence from Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers 646, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsHealth production; Indoor air pollution; Household energy use;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-10-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2014-10-17 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2014-10-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-10-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2014-10-17 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-10-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sus:susewp:7214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (University of Sussex Business School Communications Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsusuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .