Report NEP-SEA-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ganeshan Wignaraja & Peter Morgan & Michael Plummer & Fan Zhai, 2014. "Economic Implications of Deeper South Asianâ€“Southeast Asian Integration : A CGE Approach," Trade Working Papers 24421, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "Gender Equality in the Labor Market in the Philippines," ADB Reports RPT136187-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 24 Jun 2014.
- M.A.B. Siddique & E.A. Selvanathan, 1999. "Export Performance and Economic Growth: Co-integration and causality analysis for Malaysia, 1966-96," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Thanet WATTANAKUL, 2008. "Thailand's Openness and Implications for Economic and Trade Policy: An Econometric Study," EcoMod2008 23800153, EcoMod.
- Elisa Portale & Joeri de Wit, 2014. "Tracking Progress Toward Providing Sustainable Energy for All in East Asia and the Pacific," World Bank Publications - Reports 20255, The World Bank Group.
- Kriengsak CHAREONWONGSAK, 2010. "Impact Assessment of Thailand’s Promotion of Strategic Export Industries: A Computable General Equilibrium Model (CGE) Approach," EcoMod2004 330600037, EcoMod.
- Ani Rudra Silwal & Andy McKay, 2014. "The Impact of Cooking with Firewood on Respiratory Health: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Paper Series 7214, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Paitoon Kraipornsak, 2006. "Long Run Energy Consumption Model for Thailand: Static and Dynamic Systems of Demand Equations," EcoMod2006 272100046, EcoMod.
- Khor, Niny & Sebastian, Iva & Aldaba, Rafaelita, 2013. "Enterprises in the Philippines: Dynamism and Constraints to Employment Growth," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 334, Asian Development Bank.
- Christina Koutra, 2013. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Grassroots' Approach Of Ethnic Minorities’ Tourism Stakeholders In Ta Phin, Vietnam," Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business 29, Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
- Alan Khee-Jin Tan, 2014. "ASEAN Food Security: Towards a More Comprhensive Framework," Working Papers PB-2014-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Philippines; Staff Report for the 2014 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Yong Cao & Michael & Li Zhi-feng, 2000. "Economic Impact of Trade Exhibitions on the City-State Singapore Economy," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600018, EcoMod.
- Zhenlin Yang, 2014. "Initial-Condition Free Estimation of Fixed Effects Dynamic Panel Data Models," Working Papers 16-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.