Economic Implications of Deeper South Asianâ€“Southeast Asian Integration : A CGE Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ganeshan Wignaraja & Peter Morgan & Michael Plummer & Fan Zhai, 2014. "Economic Implications of Deeper South Asianâ€“Southeast Asian Integration : A CGE Approach," Macroeconomics Working Papers 24421, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa Nath & Mukhopadhyay, Kakali, 2015. "A comprehensive economic partnership between India and Japan: Impact, prospects and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 94-107.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Asianâ€“Southeast Asian Integration; CGE approach; intra-regional cooperation; South Asia; Southeast Asia;
All these keywords.
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2014-10-17 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-10-17 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2014-10-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:24421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Shiro Armstrong (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.