Report NEP-HEA-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia TIEZZI, "undated". "Addiction and Smoking Behaviour in Italy," EcoMod2004 330600141, EcoMod.
- Debebe, Z.Y. & Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Dekker, M. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2014. "Channels of impoverishment due to ill-health in rural Ethiopia," ISS Working Papers - General Series 76962, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Xavier Piulachs & Ramon Alemany & Montserrat Guillen, 2014. "A joint longitudinal and survival model with health care usage for insured elderly," Working Papers 2014-07, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Rebecca Fauth & Samantha Parsons & Lucinda Platt, 2014. "Convergence or divergence? A longitudinal analysis of behaviour problems among disabled and non-disabled children aged 3 to 7 in England," DoQSS Working Papers 14-13, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Ozier, Owen, 2014. "Exploiting externalities to estimate the long-term effects of early childhood deworming," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7052, The World Bank.
- Cabane, Charlotte & Lechner, Michael, 2014. "Physical activity of adults: A survey of correlates, determinants, and effects," Economics Working Paper Series 1428, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised May 2015.
- William B.P. Robson, 2014. "Bending Canada's Healthcare Cost Curve: Watch Not What Governments Say, But What They Do," e-briefs 185, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Ian Anderson, 2013. "Health Financing Options for Samoa : Challenges and Opportunities," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 89506, The World Bank.
- Sardar Islam & Christine Mak, "undated". "Health Sector Planning: Modeling and Implications," EcoMod2006 272100041, EcoMod.
- W.R. Cook, 1995. "Supplier Induced Demand (SID): Revising one of the by-ways of health economics," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 95-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ani Rudra Silwal & Andy McKay, 2014. "The Impact of Cooking with Firewood on Respiratory Health: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Paper Series 7214, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Douglas Almond & Bhashkar Mazumder & Reyn van Ewijk, 2014. "In Utero Ramadan Exposure and Children’s Academic Performance," Working Papers 1410, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 18 Sep 2014.
- Leonardo Fabio Morales & Penny Gordon-Larsen & David Guilkey, 2014. "Obesity and Health-Related Decisions: An Empirical Model of the Determinants of Weight Status," Borradores de Economia 846, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Fabrizio Mazzonna & Franco Peracchi, 2014. "Unhealthy Retirement?," EIEF Working Papers Series 1409, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2014.