Channels of impoverishment due to ill-health in rural Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schultz, T. Paul & Tansel, Aysit, 1997.
"Wage and labor supply effects of illness in Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana: instrumental variable estimates for days disabled,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 251-286, August.
- Schultz, T-P, 1996. "Wage and Labor Supply effects of Illness in Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana : Instrumental Variable Estimates for Days Disabled," Papers 757, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Zelalem Yilma & Anagaw Mebratie & Robert Sparrow & Degnet Abebaw & Marleen Dekker & Getnet Alemu & Arjun S. Bedi, 2014. "Coping with shocks in rural Ethiopia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(7), pages 1009-1024, July.
More about this item
Keywordshealth shocks; ill-health; consumption insurance; health expenditure; labour supply; poverty dynamics; Ethiopia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-10-17 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2014-10-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2014-10-17 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2014-10-17 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:76962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .