Report NEP-AFR-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Luis Alton & Sanjay Agarwal & Vera Songwe, 2013. "A Local Budget Transparency Index for Cameroon's Local Councils : Insights from a Benchmarking Exercise," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20130, The World Bank.
- Ulrike LEHR & Martin PEHNT & Christian LUTZ & Barabara SCHLOMANN & Friedrich SEEFELDT, "undated". "20% by 2020 - Energy Efficiency in Germany," EcoMod2010 259600103, EcoMod.
- R.H. Bruce & R.N. Ghosh, 1994. "Australian Policy Towards South Africa: Observation on the future," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 94-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Debebe, Z.Y. & Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Dekker, M. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2014. "Channels of impoverishment due to ill-health in rural Ethiopia," ISS Working Papers - General Series 76962, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Elodie Blanc & Aurelia Lepine & Eric Strobl, 2014. "Determinants of crop yield and profit of family farms: Evidence from the Senegal River Valley," Working Papers 2014-596, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Tamer AFIFI, "undated". "Egypt in an Arab-African-Sandwich: Are GAFTA and COMESA to be Implemented?," Middle East and North Africa 330400004, EcoMod.
- Thomas LAGOARDE-SEGOT & Brian M. LUCEY, "undated". "Long run Equity Market Linkages in the Middle East and North Africa: in Search for Diversification Benefits," Middle East and North Africa 330400040, EcoMod.
- Jeremy Seekings & Kai Thaler, "undated". "Socioeconomic Conditions and Violence in Cape Town, South Africa," Working Paper 203796, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Max Schaub, 2014. "Solidarity with a sharp edge: Communal conflict and local collective action in rural Nigeria," HiCN Working Papers 183, Households in Conflict Network.
- Elisa Portale & Joeri de Wit, 2014. "Tracking Progress Toward Sustainable Energy for All in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20250, The World Bank.