How Environmental Pollution from Fossil Fuels can be included in measures of National Accounts and Estimates of Genuine Savings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A., 2012.
"Climate risks and carbon prices: Revising the social cost of carbon,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-25.
- Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A., 2011. "Climate risks and carbon prices: Revising the social cost of carbon," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hamilton, Kirk & Clemens, Michael, 1999. "Genuine Savings Rates in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 333-356, May.
- Roger Fouquet, 2011. "Long Run Trends in Energy-Related External Costs," Working Papers 2011-01, BC3.
- Fouquet, Roger, 2011. "Long run trends in energy-related external costs," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2380-2389.
- Sefton, J. A. & Weale, M. R., 1996. "The net national product and exhaustible resources: The effects of foreign trade," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 21-47.
- Greasley, David & Hanley, Nicholas & McLaughlin, Eoin & Oxley, Les & Warde, Paul, 2012. "Testing for long-run "sustainability": Genuine Savings estimates for B ritain, 1760-2000," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-05, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- John W. Kendrick, 1976. "The Formation and Stocks of Total Capital," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend76-1.
- World Bank, 2003. "World Development Indicators 2003," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13920.
- Price, Richard & Thornton, Simeon & Nelson, Stephen, 2007. "The Social Cost of Carbon and the Shadow Price of Carbon: what they are, and how to use them in economic appraisal in the UK," MPRA Paper 74976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian Boos, 2015. "Genuine Savings as an Indicator for “Weak” Sustainability: Critical Survey and Possible Ways forward in Practical Measuring," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-37, April.
More about this item
KeywordsGenuine Savings; National accounts; Fossil Fuels; Carbon Dioxide; Global Warming; Economic History; Britain;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-09-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-09-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-09-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-09-22 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stl:stledp:2012-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liam Delaney). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destiuk.html .