Report NEP-RES-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy Simcoe & Michael W. Toffel, 2012. "Public Procurement and the Private Supply of Green Buildings," NBER Working Papers 18385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abay Mulatu & Ada Wossink, 2012. "Environmental regulation and location of industrialised agricultural production in Europe," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1215, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Greasley, David & Hanley, Nicholas & Kunnas, Jan & McLaughlin, Eoin & Oxley, Les & Warde, Paul, 2012. "How Environmental Pollution from Fossil Fuels can be included in measures of National Accounts and Estimates of Genuine Savings," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-16, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Burtraw, Dallas, 2012. "The Institutional Blind Spot in Environmental Economics," Discussion Papers dp-12-41, Resources For the Future.
- Michael Greenstone & John A. List & Chad Syverson, 2012. "The Effects of Environmental Regulation on the Competitiveness of U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 18392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K., 2012. "Climate Policy and Fiscal Constraints: Do Tax Interactions Outweigh Carbon Leakage?," Discussion Papers dp-12-19, Resources For the Future.