Report NEP-ENE-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roger Fouquet, 2012. "Economics of Energy and Climate Change: Origins, Developments and Growth," Working Papers 2012-08, BC3.
- Karen Knight & Michael McLure, 2012. "The Elusive Arthur Pigou," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Burtraw, Dallas, 2012. "The Institutional Blind Spot in Environmental Economics," Discussion Papers dp-12-41, Resources For the Future.
- Turner, Karen, 2012. "'Rebound' effects from increased energy efficiency: a time to pause and reflect," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-15, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller & Chih-Chuan Yeh, 2012. "The effect of ECSOs on energy use," Working papers 2012-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "The effect of ESCOs on carbon dioxide emissions," Working papers 2012-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alexandra Bratanova & Jacqueline Robinson & Liam Wagner, 2012. "Energy cost modelling of new technology adoption for Russian regional power and heat generation," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 9-2012, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Timothy Simcoe & Michael W. Toffel, 2012. "Public Procurement and the Private Supply of Green Buildings," NBER Working Papers 18385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphane Blancard & Elsa Martin, 2012. "Energy efficiency measurement in agriculture with imprecise energy content information," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/6, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Suarez, Ronny, 2012. "Modeling the impact of climate change in hydropower projects’ feasibility valuation," MPRA Paper 41279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergei Manzhos, 2012. "Roles of discount rate, risk premium, and device performance in estimating the cost of energy for photovoltaics," Papers 1209.1903, arXiv.org.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2012. "Regulation and electricity market integration: When trade introduces inefficiencies," MPRA Paper 41251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765037192 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucija Muehlenbachs & Elisheba Spiller & Christopher Timmins, 2012. "Shale Gas Development and Property Values: Differences across Drinking Water Sources," NBER Working Papers 18390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodríguez, Carlos A., 2012.
"Análisis empírico de la función de demanda por gasolina en Puerto Rico: (1999-2006)
[Empirical analysis of the demand function for gasoline in Puerto Rico: (1999-2006)]," MPRA Paper 41273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dermot J. Hayes, 2012. "Second Response to Knittel and Smith," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-wp532, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Peter R Hartley & Kenneth B. Medlock III, 2012. "Changes in the Operational Efficiency of National Oil Companies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- David Kemme, 2012. "Soverign Wealth Fund Issues and the National Fund(s) of Kazakhstan," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1036, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2012. "The Implications of a Break-Up of China for Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Working Paper Series 3912, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2012. "The Regional Economic Effects of a Reduction in Carbon Emissions and An Evaluation of Offsetting Policies in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Greasley, David & Hanley, Nicholas & Kunnas, Jan & McLaughlin, Eoin & Oxley, Les & Warde, Paul, 2012. "How Environmental Pollution from Fossil Fuels can be included in measures of National Accounts and Estimates of Genuine Savings," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-16, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Michael Greenstone & John A. List & Chad Syverson, 2012. "The Effects of Environmental Regulation on the Competitiveness of U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 18392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Teixidó-Figueras & Juan Antonio Duro, 2012. "Ecological Footprint Inequality: A methodological review and some results," Working Papers XREAP2012-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Sep 2012.
- Anton, Casian, 2012.
"Dimensiunea Economică a Strategiei Europa 2020
[The Economic Dimension of the Europe 2020 Strategy]," MPRA Paper 40972, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2012.
- Dinkelman, Taryn & Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam, 2012. "Migration, Congestion Externalities, and the Evaluation of Spatial Investments," CEPR Discussion Papers 9126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jürgen Wicht, 2012. "Integration von Nachhaltigkeitsfaktoren bei der Bestimmung kostenoptimaler Bestellzyklen in der Sustainable Supply Chain," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp12008, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Item repec:mut:wpaper:58 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blasch, Julia & Farsi, Mehdi, 2012. "Retail demand for voluntary carbon offsets – a choice experiment among Swiss consumers," MPRA Paper 41259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Lafforgue, Gilles & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Optimal timing of CCS policies with heterogeneous energy consumption sectors," IDEI Working Papers 734, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 03 Apr 2013.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Lafforgue, Gilles & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Optimal timing of CCS policies with heterogeneous energy consumption sectors," TSE Working Papers 12-326, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 03 Apr 2013.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K., 2012. "Climate Policy and Fiscal Constraints: Do Tax Interactions Outweigh Carbon Leakage?," Discussion Papers dp-12-19, Resources For the Future.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2012. "Stable climate coalitions (Nash) and international trade," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 155-12, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Item repec:ags:ulavwp:132419 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2012. "Self-enforcing environmental agreements and international trade," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 156-12, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Dirk Rübbelke, 2012. "Potentially Harmful International Cooperation on Global Public Good Provision," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-584, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Williams, Roberton C., 2012. "The Choice of Discount Rate for Climate Change Policy Evaluation," Discussion Papers dp-12-43, Resources For the Future.