Report NEP-ENE-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roger Fouquet, 2012. "Economics of Energy and Climate Change: Origins, Developments and Growth," Working Papers 2012-08, BC3.
- Karen Knight & Michael McLure, 2012. "The Elusive Arthur Pigou," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Burtraw, Dallas, 2012. "The Institutional Blind Spot in Environmental Economics," Discussion Papers dp-12-41, Resources For the Future.
- Turner, Karen, 2012. "'Rebound' effects from increased energy efficiency: a time to pause and reflect," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-15, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller & Chih-Chuan Yeh, 2012. "The effect of ECSOs on energy use," Working papers 2012-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "The effect of ESCOs on carbon dioxide emissions," Working papers 2012-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alexandra Bratanova & Jacqueline Robinson & Liam Wagner, 2012. "Energy cost modelling of new technology adoption for Russian regional power and heat generation," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 9-2012, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Timothy Simcoe & Michael W. Toffel, 2012. "Public Procurement and the Private Supply of Green Buildings," NBER Working Papers 18385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphane Blancard & Elsa Martin, 2012. "Energy efficiency measurement in agriculture with imprecise energy content information," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/6, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Suarez, Ronny, 2012. "Modeling the impact of climate change in hydropower projects’ feasibility valuation," MPRA Paper 41279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergei Manzhos, 2012. "Roles of discount rate, risk premium, and device performance in estimating the cost of energy for photovoltaics," Papers 1209.1903, arXiv.org.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2012. "Regulation and electricity market integration: When trade introduces inefficiencies," MPRA Paper 41251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ketter, W. & Collins, J. & Reddy, P. & Weerdt, M.M., 2012. "The 2012 Power Trading Agent Competition," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-010-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Lucija Muehlenbachs & Elisheba Spiller & Christopher Timmins, 2012. "Shale Gas Development and Property Values: Differences across Drinking Water Sources," NBER Working Papers 18390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodríguez, Carlos A., 2012.
"Análisis empírico de la función de demanda por gasolina en Puerto Rico: (1999-2006)
[Empirical analysis of the demand function for gasoline in Puerto Rico: (1999-2006)]," MPRA Paper 41273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dermot J. Hayes, 2012. "Second Response to Knittel and Smith," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-wp532, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Peter R Hartley & Kenneth B. Medlock III, 2012. "Changes in the Operational Efficiency of National Oil Companies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- David Kemme, 2012. "Soverign Wealth Fund Issues and the National Fund(s) of Kazakhstan," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1036, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2012. "The Implications of a Break-Up of China for Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Working Paper Series 3912, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2012. "The Regional Economic Effects of a Reduction in Carbon Emissions and An Evaluation of Offsetting Policies in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Greasley, David & Hanley, Nicholas & Kunnas, Jan & McLaughlin, Eoin & Oxley, Les & Warde, Paul, 2012. "How Environmental Pollution from Fossil Fuels can be included in measures of National Accounts and Estimates of Genuine Savings," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-16, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Michael Greenstone & John A. List & Chad Syverson, 2012. "The Effects of Environmental Regulation on the Competitiveness of U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 18392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Teixidó-Figueras & Juan Antonio Duro, 2012. "Ecological Footprint Inequality: A methodological review and some results," Working Papers XREAP2012-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Sep 2012.
- Anton, Casian, 2012.
"Dimensiunea Economică a Strategiei Europa 2020
[The Economic Dimension of the Europe 2020 Strategy]," MPRA Paper 40972, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2012.
- Dinkelman, Taryn & Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam, 2012. "Migration, Congestion Externalities, and the Evaluation of Spatial Investments," CEPR Discussion Papers 9126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jürgen Wicht, 2012. "Integration von Nachhaltigkeitsfaktoren bei der Bestimmung kostenoptimaler Bestellzyklen in der Sustainable Supply Chain," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp12008, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Item repec:mut:wpaper:58 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blasch, Julia & Farsi, Mehdi, 2012. "Retail demand for voluntary carbon offsets – a choice experiment among Swiss consumers," MPRA Paper 41259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Lafforgue, Gilles & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Optimal timing of CCS policies with heterogeneous energy consumption sectors," IDEI Working Papers 734, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 03 Apr 2013.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Lafforgue, Gilles & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Optimal timing of CCS policies with heterogeneous energy consumption sectors," TSE Working Papers 12-326, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 03 Apr 2013.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K., 2012. "Climate Policy and Fiscal Constraints: Do Tax Interactions Outweigh Carbon Leakage?," Discussion Papers dp-12-19, Resources For the Future.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2012. "Stable climate coalitions (Nash) and international trade," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 155-12, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Item repec:ags:ulavwp:132419 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2012. "Self-enforcing environmental agreements and international trade," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 156-12, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Dirk Rübbelke, 2012. "Potentially Harmful International Cooperation on Global Public Good Provision," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-584, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Williams, Roberton C., 2012. "The Choice of Discount Rate for Climate Change Policy Evaluation," Discussion Papers dp-12-43, Resources For the Future.