Socioeconomic variation in the relationship between obesity and life expectancy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Birch, Stephen & Jerrett, Mike & Eyles, John, 2000. "Heterogeneity in the determinants of health and illness: the example of socioeconomic status and smoking," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 307-317, July.
More about this item
Keywordsobesity; life expectancy; socioeconomic status; survival analysis;
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-11-17 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2012-11-17 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .