A Structural Approach for Measuring Fiscal Disparities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anwar Shah, 1996. "A Fiscal Need Approach to Equalization," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 22(2), pages 99-115, June.
- Le Grand, Julian, 1975. "Fiscal Equity and Central Government Grants to Local Authorities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(339), pages 531-547, September.
- Rolf Aaberge & Audun Langørgen, 1997. "Fiscal and Spending Behavior of Local Governments: An Empirical Analysis Based on Norwegian Data," Discussion Papers 196, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lluch, Constantino, 1973. "The extended linear expenditure system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 21-32, April.
- Thomas A. Downes & Thomas F. Pogue, 1992. "Intergovernmental Aid To Reduce Fiscal Disparities: Problems of Definition and Measurement," Public Finance Review, , vol. 20(4), pages 468-482, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rolf Aaberge & Audun Langørgen, 2006.
"Measuring The Benefits From Public Services: The Effects Of Local Government Spending On The Distribution Of Income In Norway,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(1), pages 61-83, March.
- Rolf Aaberge & Audun Langørgen, 2003. "Measuring the Benefits from Public Services The Effects of Local Government Spending on the Distribution of Income in Norway," Discussion Papers 339, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Audun Langørgen, 2000. "Revealed Standards for Distributing Public Home-Care on Clients," Discussion Papers 288, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal public finance; expenditure need; fiscal disparities; fiscal equalization;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.