A Structural Approach for Measuring Fiscal Disparities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anwar Shah, 1996. "A Fiscal Need Approach to Equalization," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 22(2), pages 99-115, June.
- Le Grand, Julian, 1975. "Fiscal Equity and Central Government Grants to Local Authorities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(339), pages 531-547, September.
- Rolf Aaberge & Audun Langørgen, 1997. "Fiscal and Spending Behavior of Local Governments: An Empirical Analysis Based on Norwegian Data," Discussion Papers 196, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lluch, Constantino, 1973. "The extended linear expenditure system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 21-32, April.
- Thomas A. Downes & Thomas F. Pogue, 1992. "Intergovernmental Aid To Reduce Fiscal Disparities: Problems of Definition and Measurement," Public Finance Review, , vol. 20(4), pages 468-482, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rolf Aaberge & Audun Langørgen, 2006.
"Measuring The Benefits From Public Services: The Effects Of Local Government Spending On The Distribution Of Income In Norway,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(1), pages 61-83, March.
- Rolf Aaberge & Audun Langørgen, 2003. "Measuring the Benefits from Public Services The Effects of Local Government Spending on the Distribution of Income in Norway," Discussion Papers 339, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Audun Langørgen, 2000. "Revealed Standards for Distributing Public Home-Care on Clients," Discussion Papers 288, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal public finance; expenditure need; fiscal disparities; fiscal equalization;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2003-06-04 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2003-06-04 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L MaasÃ¸). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .