Indicators for Complex Innovation Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. E. Stanley & V. Plerou, 2001. "Scaling and universality in economics: empirical results and theoretical interpretation," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 563-567.
- Barabási, Albert-László & Ravasz, Erzsébet & Vicsek, Tamás, 2001. "Deterministic scale-free networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(3), pages 559-564.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Gellatly, Guy, 2006. "Capacites d'innovation : l'emploi en sciences et en genie au Canada et aux Etats-Unis," L'economie canadienne en transition 2006011f, Statistics Canada, Division de l'analyse economique.
More about this item
Keywordscomplex system; scaling; power law; emergent properties; innovation; innovation system; indicators; scale-independent; model;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2005-08-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2005-08-03 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sru:ssewps:134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spessuk.html .