Indicators for complex innovation systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- H. E. Stanley & V. Plerou, 2001. "Scaling and universality in economics: empirical results and theoretical interpretation," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(6), pages 563-567.
- Stahel, Andri W., 2005. "Value from a complex dynamic system's perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 370-381, September.
- J Sylvan Katz & Viv Cothey, 2006. "Web indicators for complex innovation systems," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 85-95, August.
- Hendrik J. Blok, 2000. "On the nature of the stock market: Simulations and experiments," Papers cond-mat/0010211, arXiv.org.
- Amaral, L.A.N. & Gopikrishnan, P. & Plerou, V. & Stanley, H.E., 2001. "A model for the growth dynamics of economic organizations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 127-136.
- Barabási, Albert-László & Ravasz, Erzsébet & Vicsek, Tamás, 2001. "Deterministic scale-free networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(3), pages 559-564.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodall, Amanda H., 2009. "Highly cited leaders and the performance of research universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1079-1092, September.
- Gao, Xia & Guo, Xiaochuan & Sylvan, Katz J. & Guan, Jiancheng, 2010. "The Chinese innovation system during economic transition: A scale-independent view," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 618-628.
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1364-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, W.B. & Zhang, D.Q. & Meng, W. & Li, X.X. & Xu, F., 2011. "A study of DEA models without explicit inputs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 472-480, October.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander, 2013.
"Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion,"
45069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Alexander Abroskin & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "Innovation concepts and typology – an evolutionary discussion," HSE Working papers WP BRP 05/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner & Alexander Abroskin, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology - An Evolutionary Discussion," Post-Print hal-00865865, HAL.
- Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas, 2009. "Asabiyya: Re-Interpreting Value Change in Globalized Societies," IZA Discussion Papers 4459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sylvan Katz, 2012. "Science Policy, Complex Innovation Systems and Performance Measures," SPRU Working Paper Series 198, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Rotolo, Daniele & Hicks, Diana & Martin, Ben R., 2015. "What is an emerging technology?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1827-1843.
- Guillermo Armando Ronda-Pupo, 2017. "The effect of document types and sizes on the scaling relationship between citations and co-authorship patterns in management journals," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(3), pages 1191-1207, March.
- Andjelković, Miroslav & Tadić, Bosiljka & Maletić, Slobodan & Rajković, Milan, 2015. "Hierarchical sequencing of online social graphs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 436(C), pages 582-595.
- Montalvo, Carlos & Moghayer, Saeed, 2011. "State of an innovation system: theoretical and empirical advance towards an innovation efficiency index," MPRA Paper 38002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:scient:v:114:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2612-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2333-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:96:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-013-0970-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:80:y:2009:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-009-2132-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manser, Kristina & Hillebrand, Bas & Driessen, Paul H. & Ziggers, Gerrit Willem & Bloemer, Josée M.M., 2015. "Activity sets in multi-organizational ecologies: a project-level perspective on sustainable energy innovations," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 444-455.
- Tausch, Arno, 2008. "The Efficiency of Social Expenditures in the Fight Against Extreme Poverty in Europe [Die Effizienz Der Sozialausgaben Im Kampf Gegen Extreme Armut in Europa]," MPRA Paper 10612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gao, Xia & Guan, Jiancheng, 2009. "A scale-independent analysis of the performance of the Chinese innovation system," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 321-331.
- Tausch, Arno, 2008. "On the world market trajectory of 21 major book publishing companies in globalization and European studies in 100+ countries. From “Amsterdam University Press” via “Palgrave” and “Nova Science Publish," MPRA Paper 9613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2401-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roger Stough & Peter Nijkamp, 2009. "Knowledge spillovers, entrepreneurship and economic development," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(4), pages 835-838, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:35:y:2006:i:7:p:893-909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.