Web indicators for complex innovation systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodall, Amanda H., 2009. "Highly cited leaders and the performance of research universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1079-1092, September.
- Gao, Xia & Guo, Xiaochuan & Sylvan, Katz J. & Guan, Jiancheng, 2010. "The Chinese innovation system during economic transition: A scale-independent view," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 618-628.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander, 2013.
"Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion,"
45069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Alexander Abroskin & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "Innovation concepts and typology – an evolutionary discussion," HSE Working papers WP BRP 05/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner & Alexander Abroskin, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology - An Evolutionary Discussion," Post-Print hal-00865865, HAL.
- Guillermo Armando Ronda-Pupo, 2017. "The effect of document types and sizes on the scaling relationship between citations and co-authorship patterns in management journals," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(3), pages 1191-1207, March.
- Andjelković, Miroslav & Tadić, Bosiljka & Maletić, Slobodan & Rajković, Milan, 2015. "Hierarchical sequencing of online social graphs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 436(C), pages 582-595.
- Kostoff, Ronald N. & Geisler, Elie, 2007. "The unintended consequences of metrics in technology evaluation," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 103-114.
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2333-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:80:y:2009:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-009-2132-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2459-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1434-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:74:y:2008:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-008-0218-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katz, J. Sylvan, 2006. "Indicators for complex innovation systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 893-909, September.
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1364-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas, 2009. "Asabiyya: Re-Interpreting Value Change in Globalized Societies," IZA Discussion Papers 4459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sylvan Katz, 2012. "Science Policy, Complex Innovation Systems and Performance Measures," SPRU Working Paper Series 198, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- repec:spr:scient:v:95:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-013-0950-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rotolo, Daniele & Hicks, Diana & Martin, Ben R., 2015. "What is an emerging technology?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1827-1843.
- repec:spr:scient:v:100:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1242-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:96:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-013-0970-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manser, Kristina & Hillebrand, Bas & Driessen, Paul H. & Ziggers, Gerrit Willem & Bloemer, Josée M.M., 2015. "Activity sets in multi-organizational ecologies: a project-level perspective on sustainable energy innovations," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 444-455.
- Gao, Xia & Guan, Jiancheng, 2009. "A scale-independent analysis of the performance of the Chinese innovation system," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 321-331.
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2401-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rseval:v:15:y:2006:i:2:p:85-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .