Report NEP-INO-2005-08-03This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Usero Sánchez, María Belén & Fernández, Zulima, 2005. "First come, first served: an analysis of pioneer and follower firms' market and nonmarket actions in the European mobile telephone industry," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb054812, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Luca, Spinesi, 2005. "Vertical and Horizontal Innovation : Effects of Globalization and Migration on Inequality, Growth and Human Capital Accumulation," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005028, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2005. "Beggar thy neighbor? the in-state vs. out-of-state impact of state R&D tax credits," Working Paper Series 2005-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mariapia MENDOLA, 2005. "Migration and technological change in rural households: complements or substitutes?," Departmental Working Papers 2005-15, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Rajat Acharyya & Swapnendu Banerjee, 2005. "On Tariff, Quality Choice and Innovation in a Vertically Differentiated Monopoly with Discrete Preferences," Departmental Working Papers wp0504, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Rullani, 2005. "The Debate and the Community. “Reflexive Identity” in the FLOSS Community," LEM Papers Series 2005/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sylvan Katz, 2005. "Indicators for Complex Innovation Systems," SPRU Working Paper Series 134, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.