Capacites d'innovation : l'emploi en sciences et en genie au Canada et aux Etats-Unis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin,John R. & Hanel,Petr, 2007.
"Innovation and Knowledge Creation in an Open Economy,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521037136, November.
- Baldwin,John R. & Hanel,Petr, 2003. "Innovation and Knowledge Creation in an Open Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521810869.
- Stephen Roper & Nola Hewitt-Dundas, 2006. "International innovation comparisons: insight or illusion?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(3), pages 385-401, June.
- Sylvan Katz, 2005. "Indicators for Complex Innovation Systems," SPRU Working Paper Series 134, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2007. "National Innovation Systems—Analytical Concept and Development Tool," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 95-119.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization and the labour market; Human resources in science and technology; Innovation; Labour; Occupations; Science and technology; Workplace organization; innovation; performance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp1f:2006011f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.