Report NEP-TID-2005-08-03This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Usero Sánchez, María Belén & Fernández, Zulima, 2005. "First come, first served: an analysis of pioneer and follower firms' market and nonmarket actions in the European mobile telephone industry," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb054812, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2005. "Beggar thy neighbor? the in-state vs. out-of-state impact of state R&D tax credits," Working Paper Series 2005-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jaap Bikker & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2005. "An Exploration into Competition and Efficiency in the Dutch Life Insurance Industry," DNB Working Papers 047, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Rajat Acharyya & Swapnendu Banerjee, 2005. "On Tariff, Quality Choice and Innovation in a Vertically Differentiated Monopoly with Discrete Preferences," Departmental Working Papers wp0504, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Sylvan Katz, 2005. "Indicators for Complex Innovation Systems," SPRU Working Paper Series 134, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Mariapia MENDOLA, 2005. "Migration and technological change in rural households: complements or substitutes?," Departmental Working Papers 2005-15, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.