A Dangerous Alliance? The Relationship Between Ecuador and China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Salvatore Monni & Luca Serafini, 2017. "A Dangerous Alliance? The Relationship Between Ecuador and China," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 60(3), pages 213-221, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Salvatore Monni & Massimo Pallottino, 2016. "A New Agenda for International Development Cooperation: Lessons learnt from the Buen Vivir experience," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 58(1), pages 49-57, January.
- Catherine Walsh, 2010. "Development as Buen Vivir: Institutional arrangements and (de)colonial entanglements," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 53(1), pages 15-21, March.
- World Bank, 2015. "World Development Indicators 2015," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21634.
More about this item
KeywordsBuen Vivir; China; Dependency; Ecuador; Productive Matrix; Sovereignty;
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:srt:wpaper:0818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessandro Palma). General contact details of provider: http://www.sustainability-seeds.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.