Report NEP-CNA-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Minghao Li & Wendong Zhang & Chad E. Hart, 2018. "What Can We Learn about U.S.-China Trade Disputes from Chinaâ€™s Past Trade Retaliations?," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 18-pb22, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Wang, Sili, 2018. "Does Marital Status Affect How Firms Interpret Job Applicants' Un/Employment Histories?," IZA Discussion Papers 11363, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xiang Xu & Alice Siqi Han, 2018. "Will China Collapse: A Review, Assessment And Outlook," Economics Working Papers 18104, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Li, Chenhui & Lian, Xubei & Zhang, Zhi, 2018. "Public education expenditure, institution development, and regional innovations: An empirical evidence from China," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Salvatore Monni & Luca Serafini, 2018. "A Dangerous Alliance? The Relationship Between Ecuador and China," SEEDS Working Papers 0818, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- Andrei Potlogea & Wenya Cheng, 2017. "Trade Liberalization and Economic Development: Evidence from China's WTO Accession," 2017 Meeting Papers 1648, Society for Economic Dynamics.