Le commencement de la déflation: Perspectives 2013-2014 pour l’économie mondiale
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xavier Timbeau, 2013. "Le commencement de la déflation. Perspectives 2013-2014 pour l'économie mondiale," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 9-57.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2009.
"Do Tax Cuts Starve the Beast? The Effect of Tax Changes on Government Spending,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 40(1 (Spring), pages 139-214.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2007. "Do Tax Cuts Starve the Beast: The Effect of Tax Changes on Government Spending," NBER Working Papers 13548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Günter Coenen & Christopher J. Erceg & Charles Freedman & Davide Furceri & Michael Kumhof & René Lalonde & Douglas Laxton & Jesper Lindé & Annabelle Mourougane & Dirk Muir & Susanna Mursula & Carlos d, 2012.
"Effects of Fiscal Stimulus in Structural Models,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 22-68, January.
- Michael Kumhof & Dirk V Muir & Carlos de Resende & Jan in ‘t Veld & René Lalonde & Davide Furceri & Annabelle Mourougane & John Roberts & Stephen Snudden & Mathias Trabandt & Günter Coenen & Susanna M, 2010. "Effects of Fiscal Stimulus in Structural Models," IMF Working Papers 2010/073, International Monetary Fund.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Javier Andrés & José Emilio Boscá & Javier Ferri, 2011. "Household Leverage and Fiscal Multipliers," Working Papers 1103, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Lindé, Jesper & Smets, Frank & Wouters, Rafael, 2016. "Challenges for Central Banks´ Macro Models," Working Paper Series 323, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Bouakez, Hafedh & Chihi, Foued & Normandin, Michel, 2014. "Measuring the effects of fiscal policy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 123-151.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Mahdavi, Saeid & Firoozi, Fathali, 2011.
"The tax-spending nexus: Evidence from a panel of US state-local governments,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 885-890, May.
- Saeid Mahdavi & Joakim Westerlund, 2008. "The Tax Spending Nexus: Evidence from a Panel of US State-Local Governments," Working Papers 0045, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Mahdavi, Saeid, 2009. "The Tax-Spending Nexus: Evidence from a Panel of US State- Local Governments," Working Papers in Economics 378, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Chibi Abderrahim & Chekouri Sidi Mohamed & Benbouziane Mohamed, 2019.
"The Impact of Fiscal Policy on Economic Activity over the Business Cycle: An Empirical Investigation in the Case of Algeria,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 1-23, December.
- Abderrahim Chibi & Mohamed Benbouziane & Sidi Mohamed Chekouri, 2014. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy on Economic Activity Over the Bsiness Cycle: An Emirical Investigation in the Case of Algeria," Working Papers 845, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2014.
- Vítor Constâncio, 2020. "The Return of Fiscal Policy and the Euro Area Fiscal Rule," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 62(3), pages 358-372, September.
- LindÃ©, J. & Smets, F. & Wouters, R., 2016. "Challenges for Central Banksâ€™ Macro Models," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & Harald Uhlig (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 2185-2262, Elsevier.
- Reicher, Claire, 2014.
"Systematic fiscal policy and macroeconomic performance: A critical overview of the literature,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-37.
- Reicher, Claire, 2014. "Systematic fiscal policy and macroeconomic performance: A critical overview of the literature," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Achim Truger, 2013.
"Austerity in the euro area: the sad state of economic policy in Germany and the EU,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 158-174.
- Truger, Achim, 2013. "Austerity in the Euro area: The sad state of economic policy in Germany and the EU," IPE Working Papers 22/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Bruno Martorano, 2015. "Lessons from the recent economic crisis: the Australian household stimulus package," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 309-327, May.
- Venturini, Fiorenza, 2016. "Are Estimates of Fiscal Multipliers Truly Reliable? Some Observations Starting from the Case of Japan," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP23, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Thomas Brand, 2017. "Vitesse et composition des ajustements budgétaires en équilibre général : une analyse appliquée à la zone euro," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 68(HS2), pages 159-182.
- van Riet, Ad, 2010. "Euro area fiscal policies and the crisis," Occasional Paper Series 109, European Central Bank.
- Menzie Chinn, 2013. "fiscal multipliers," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics,, Palgrave Macmillan.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Hungary; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 2013/086, International Monetary Fund.
- Vítor Constâncio, 2020. "The return of fiscal policy and the euro area fiscal rule," Working Papers REM 2020/0127, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink & Liu, Philip & Cheung, Eddie C., 2013.
"Changing impact of fiscal policy on selected ASEAN countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 103-116.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink & Liu, Philip & Cheung, Eddie C., 2010. "Changing Impact of Fiscal Policy on Selected ASEAN Countries," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 70, Asian Development Bank.
- Aleksandra Praščević & Milutin Ješić, 2019. "Modeling Macroeconomic Policymakers’ Interactions under Zero Lower Bound Environment: The New Keynesian Theoretical Approach," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 8(1), pages 5-38.
- Cavallari, Lilia & Romano, Simone, 2017. "Fiscal policy in Europe: The importance of making it predictable," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 81-97.
- Fragetta, Matteo & Tamborini, Roberto, 2019. "It's not austerity. Or is it? Assessing the effect of austerity on growth in the European Union, 2010-15," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 196-212.
More about this item
KeywordsDéficit; Pays développés; Chômage;
All these keywords.
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6srk09n2hr7gdj1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.