La critique du capital au XXIè sicècle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Timbeau, 2013.
"Comment construire (au moins) 1 million de logements en région parisienne,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(2), pages 315-340.
- Xavier Timbeau, 2013. "Comment construire (au moins) 1 million de logements en région parisienne," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6, Sciences Po.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2009. "Global inequality and the global inequality extraction ratio: the story of the past two centuries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5044, The World Bank.
- Thomas Piketty, 2013. "Le capital au XXIe siècle," Post-Print halshs-00979232, HAL.
- Paul Krugman, 1998. "Space: The Final Frontier," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 161-174, Spring.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2009. "Global inequality and global inequality extraction ratio: The story of the last two centuries," MPRA Paper 16535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscapital; revenu; inegalités; croissance; redistribution; impot;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-05-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2015-05-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/6cveipjp238a0afbjf8ivdsi62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.