Report NEP-HPE-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burkhard Schipper, 2015. "Strategic teaching and learning in games," Working Papers 151, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Hansjörg Klausinger, 2015. "The Nationalökonomische Gesellschaft (Austrian Economic Association, NOeG) in the Interwar Period and Beyond," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp195, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2015. "Essentials of Constructive Heterodoxy: Behavior," MPRA Paper 64035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Musegaas, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Quant, M., 2015. "Three-Valued Simple Games," Discussion Paper 2015-026, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Maroš Servátka & Daniel Woods, 2015. "Testing Psychological Forward Induction in the Lost Wallet Game," Working Papers in Economics 15/09, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jo Laban Peryman & David Kelsey, 2015. "Cultural Norms and Identity in Coordination Games," Discussion Papers 1505, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Paul Pezanis-Christou & Werner Guth, 2015. "Believing in correlated types in spite of independence: An indirect evolutionary analysis," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-13, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Sergei Guriev & Daniel Treisman, 2015. "How Modern Dictators Survive: An Informational Theory of the New Authoritarianism," NBER Working Papers 21136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cemal Eren Arbatli & Quamrul H. Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2015. "The Nature of Conflict," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-08, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Aug 2015.
- Guillaume Allegre & Xavier Timbeau, 2015. "La critique du capital au XXIè sicècle," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6cveipjp238, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2015. "Capital, richesse et croissance: De la recherche empirique aux éclairages théoriques," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4eus3ho3fk8, Sciences Po.
- Thomas Piketty, 2015. "Les métamorphoses du capital: Réflexions autour du Capital au XXIe siècle," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/78dsucmgm38, Sciences Po.