Rendements croissants et structure spatiale des salaires en France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sylvain Barde, 2008. "Rendements croissants et structure spatiale des salaires en France," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 179-201.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2006.
"Putting new economic geography to the test: Free-ness of trade and agglomeration in the EU regions,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 613-635, September.
- Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2005. "Putting new economic geography to the test: free-ness of trade and agglomeration in the EU regions," CCSO Working Papers 200502, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2005. "Putting New Economic Geography to the Test: Free-ness of Trade and Agglomeration in the EU Regions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1566, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordséconométrie spatiale; rendements croissants;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/6441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .