Price, Income & Unemployment Effects on Greek Professional Football
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheng Hsiao, 2007.
"Panel data analysis—advantages and challenges,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Cheng Hsiao, 2006. "Panel Data Analysis - Advantages and Challenges," IEPR Working Papers 06.49, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Cheng Hsiao, 2013. "Panel Data Analysis - Advantages and Challenges," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Baimbridge, Mark & Cameron, Samuel & Dawson, Peter, 1996. "Satellite Television and the Demand for Football: A Whole New Ball Game?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 43(3), pages 317-333, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hany Eldemerdash & Hugh Metcalf & Sara Maioli, 2014. "Twin deficits: new evidence from a developing (oil vs. non-oil) countries’ perspective," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 825-851, November.
- Young Hoon Lee & Jigyu Chung & Joonho Kang, 2012. "Ex Ante and Ex Post Expectation of Outcome Uncertainty and Television Viewership of a Baseball Game," Working Papers 1206, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Ding Luo & Oded Cats & Hans Lint, 2020. "Can passenger flow distribution be estimated solely based on network properties in public transport systems?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 2757-2776, December.
- Li, Larry & McMurray, Adela & Sy, Malick & Xue, Jinjun, 2018. "Corporate ownership, efficiency and performance under state capitalism: Evidence from China," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 747-766.
- Almudena Moreno-Mínguez & Marta Ortega-Gaspar & Carlos Gamero-Burón, 2018. "A Socio-Structural Perspective on Family Model Preferences, Gender Roles and Work–Family Attitudes in Spain," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Susanne Fricke & Lodovico Muratori, 2017.
"Spatial price transmission and trade policies: new evidence for agricultural products from selected sub-Saharan African countries with high frequency data,"
5/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Lodovico Muratori & Susanne Fricke, 2017. "Spatial price transmission and trade policies: new evidence for agricultural products from selected sub-Saharan African countries with high frequency data," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Eelco Kappe & Ashley Stadler Blank & Wayne S. DeSarbo, 2014. "A General Multiple Distributed Lag Framework for Estimating the Dynamic Effects of Promotions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(6), pages 1489-1510, June.
- Dorian Owen, 2014.
"Measurement of competitive balance and uncertainty of outcome,"
Chapters, in: John Goddard & Peter Sloane (ed.), Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football, chapter 3, pages 41-59,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- P. Dorian Owen, 2013. "Measurement of Competitive Balance and Uncertainty of Outcome," Working Papers 1311, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
- Pawlowski, Tim & Downward, Paul & Rasciute, Simona, 2014.
"Does national pride from international sporting success contribute to well-being? An international investigation,"
Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 121-132.
- Tim Pawlowski & Paul Downward & Simona Rasciute, 2014. "Does national pride from international sporting success contribute to well-being? An international investigation," Sport Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 121-132, April.
- Mehmet H. TOPAL & Özlem S. GÜL, 2016. "The Effect of Country Risk on Foreign Direct Investment: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis for Developing Countries," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 141-155, March.
- Wambua, Dennis Kyalo, 2017. "Influence Of Social Capital And Networks On Marketing Performance Of Smallholder Grain Farmer Groups In Tharaka North And Tharaka South Sub-Counties, Kenya," Research Theses 276430, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Alice Hengevoss, 2021. "Assessing the Impact of Nonprofit Organizations on Multi-Actor Global Governance Initiatives: The Case of the UN Global Compact," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(13), pages 1-13, June.
- Schreyer & Torgler Benno & Schmidt Sascha L., 2018.
"Game Outcome Uncertainty and Television Audience Demand: New Evidence from German Football,"
German Economic Review, De Gruyter, vol. 19(2), pages 140-161, May.
- Dominik Schreyer & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2018. "Game Outcome Uncertainty and Television Audience Demand: New Evidence from German Football," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 19(2), pages 140-161, May.
- Trabelsi, Emna & Hichri, Walid, 2021.
"Central Bank Transparency with (semi-)public Information: Laboratory Experiments,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 90(C).
- Emna Trabelsi & Walid Hichri, 2021. "Central Bank Transparency with (semi-)public Information: Laboratory Experiments," Post-Print halshs-03042860, HAL.
- Costin Andrei ISTRATE, 2017. "Comparative analysis of evaluation models in insurance solvency," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(Special), pages 27-36.
- Marco Di Domizio & Raul Caruso, 2015.
"Hooliganism and Demand for Football in Italy: Attendance and Counterviolence Policy Evaluation,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 16(2), pages 123-137, May.
- Di Domizio Marco & Caruso Raul, 2015. "Hooliganism and Demand for Football in Italy: Attendance and Counterviolence Policy Evaluation," German Economic Review, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 123-137, May.
- Caruso Raul & Di Domizio Marco, 2013. "Hooliganism and demand for football in Italy: Attendance and counter-violence policy evaluation," wp.comunite 0101, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Azad Haider & Muhammad Iftikhar ul Husnain & Wimal Rankaduwa & Farzana Shaheen, 2021. "Nexus between Nitrous Oxide Emissions and Agricultural Land Use in Agrarian Economy: An ARDL Bounds Testing Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-19, March.
- Noor Zainab.Tunggal & Shariff Umar Shariff Abd. Kadir & Venus-Khim Sen Liew, 2018. "Panel Analysis of Monetary Model of ASEAN-5 Exchange Rates," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(11), pages 1-7, November.
- Martey, Edward & Etwire, Prince Maxwell & Abdoulaye, Tahirou, 2020. "Welfare impacts of climate-smart agriculture in Ghana: Does row planting and drought-tolerant maize varieties matter?," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C).
- Chen, Bin & Huang, Liquan, 2018. "Nonparametric testing for smooth structural changes in panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 245-267.
More about this item
KeywordsGreek Football; Football Demand; Attendance;
All these keywords.
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spe:wpaper:0907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Victor Matheson (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaseeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.