The determinants of demand in football matches during the 2007 Brazilian Championship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Rottenberg, 1956. "The Baseball Players' Labor Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 242-242.
- Szymanski, Stefan, 2001. "Income Inequality, Competitive Balance and the Attractiveness of Team Sports: Some Evidence and a Natural Experiment from English Soccer," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(469), pages 69-84, February.
- Leo Kahane & Stephen Shmanske, 1997. "Team roster turnover and attendance in major league baseball," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 425-431.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thadeu Gasparetto & Carlos Fernandez-Jardon & Angel Barajas, 2014. "Brand Teams And Distribution Of Wealth In Brazilian State Championships," HSE Working papers WP BRP 30/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dmitry I. Ignatov & Sergey I. Nikolenko & Taimuraz Abaev & Jonas Poelmans, 2014. "Improving Quality Of Service For Radio Station Hosting: An Online Recommender System Based On Information Fusion," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmicroeconomics; economics of sports; theory of demand; attendance;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spe:wpaper:0906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaseeea.html .