Improving Quality Of Service For Radio Station Hosting: An Online Recommender System Based On Information Fusion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leif Brandes & Egon Franck & Stephan NÃ¼esch, 2008. "Local Heroes and Superstars," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 9(3), pages 266-286, June.
- Young Lee & Rodney Fort, 2008. "Attendance and the Uncertainty-of-Outcome Hypothesis in Baseball," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 33(4), pages 281-295, December.
- Synthia Kariny Silva de Santana & Alexandre Stamford da Silva, 2009. "The determinants of demand in football matches during the 2007 Brazilian Championship," Working Papers 0906, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Biner, Burhan, 2014. "Parity in professional sports when revenues are maximized," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 12-20.
- da Silva, Aneirson Francisco & Marins, Fernando Augusto Silva, 2014. "A Fuzzy Goal Programming model for solving aggregate production-planning problems under uncertainty: A case study in a Brazilian sugar mill," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 196-204.
- Kim, Kyeongheui & Park, Jongwon & Kim, Jungkeun, 2014. "Consumer–brand relationship quality: When and how it helps brand extensions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 591-597.
More about this item
Keywordse-commerce; quality of service; consumer behaviour; music recommender systems; interactive radio network; hybrid recommender system; information fusion; CRM;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-01-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ICT-2015-01-19 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:31man2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .